Finding your suitable readers for 5.5 quart cast iron dutch oven is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 5.5 quart cast iron dutch oven including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
856 reviews analysed
1. Useful UH-CI136 5.5QT Cast Iron Enamel Covered Round Dutch Oven With Lid
- Enameled solid cast-iron offers superior and even heat retention while vibrant porcelain-enamel exterior offers contemporary styling
- Foods will not react with the easy-to-clean, PFOA- and PTFE-free porcelain enamel cooking surface
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes
- Secure fitting lid with Stainless steel knob help keeps in heat, Sturdy side handles make for secure lifting and transferring of the 5.5qt enameled cast-iron dutch oven to your table
- Compatible with all cooktops
- oven-safe to 450 DegreeF (232 DegreeC)
- hand-wash only After it has cooled down
The enameled cast-iron 5.5-qt covered oval dutch oven is part of our Gourmet collection of premium products engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship, outperforming similar products within the market and delivering the best quality and value to the cooking professional and enthusiast alike. Prized by cooks for heat retention and even cooking, this enameled cast-iron 5.5-quart covered round dutch oven will deliver heat slowly so your braised pork chops and white bean chili serve up incredibly moist and flavorful, as the self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food. The dutch oven also produces outstanding cobblers, various bread and baked desserts. Sturdy side handles make for secure lifting and transferring of the 5.5qt enameled cast-iron dutch oven to your table. The heavy-gauge cast-iron covered oval dutch oven cooking surface is coated with off-white, smooth and easy-to-clean stain free PFOA- and PTFE-free porcelain enamel. Offered in a vibrant, gradated porcelain enamel exterior finish for an elegant kitchen to table serving option. Hand-wash only, compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe to 450 F. The 5.5QT cast iron round Dutch oven is made of a red porcelain enameled exterior. It is perfect vessel for slow cooking soup, stews, braising meats, baking, and even frying. This cast iron vessel provides even heat distribution and 2 integrated side handles help to ensure safe transport. The secure fitting lid with stay cool knob help keeps in heat, moisture, and nutrients. It is hand wash only and oven safe up to 450 degrees F (232 Degree C)
2. Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Blue Enamel Dutch Oven (Blue)
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Blue. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Three layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10 3/4″ diameter, 4 1/2″ deep. Caribbean Blue
3. Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 5-1/2-Quart Round French (Dutch) Oven, Flame
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- The superior heat distribution and retention of le creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500ºF
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
Designed specifically to enhance the slow-cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture, the Signature Collection round French Oven blends the best of the past with the latest innovations for comfort and functionality. Handcrafted one at a time inside our Fresnoy-Le-Grand foundry for nearly a century, Le Creuset round French Ovens have been a fixture in homes and restaurants around the world for generations. Their enduring quality, wide-ranging versatility and stylish colors have made them indispensable in the kitchen and cherished around the table.
4. Le Creuset 5 1/2 QT Round Cast-iron Dutch Oven – Indigo
Round Dutch Oven
The iconic Le Creuset Dutch oven is indispensable in the kitchens of home cooks and professional chefs alike. Long recognized for its strength and durability, cast iron is the prime material for slow–cooking, braising and roasting, thanks to its ability to maintain even and consistent heat. The enameled Dutch oven needs no seasoning, and it’s suitable for both stovetop and oven use. Le Creuset produced the first enameled cast iron cookware nearly a century ago, and the original foundry still operates today, where 15 skilled artisans hand–inspect each piece. This tradition of the finest culinary craftsmanship, combined with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality, make Le Creuset unsurpassed in both beauty and quality.
Anameled Cast Iron
Since 1925, Le Creuset cast iron has been recognized for its strength and durability. Cast individually in sand molds, then hand–inspected by French artisans, each piece represents a rich heritage and continues a tradition of lasting, authentic design.
Cast iron distributes heat slowly and evenly over the entire vessel, making it ideal for all forms of cooking, whether slow–cooking, roasting, searing, stir–frying or baking.
Smooth Interior Enamel
The glass–like finish in our ovens and braisers promotes caramelization, resists staining and prevents sticking to make cleanup easy.
5. 2-in-1 Enameled Cast Iron Multi-Cooker,5.5-Quart Dutch Oven Set with 10 Inch Skillet Lid,Grill, Stovetop, Induction Safe,Marseille (Marseille)
- 2-IN-1 SET INCLUDES:5.5-Quart enameled cast iron dutch oven with 10.5 inch shallow skillet(can convert to a lid)for bake,broil,saute,roast,braise and simmer.Deep Pan Ø10.5xH5 inch,Frying Pan/Lid Ø10.5xH2 inch.
- EASY TO USE:Coated creamy porcelain enamel interior make it anti-rust and requires no additional seasoning ,different from other cast iron cookware.
- WELL MADE FEATURE:Short handle and domed iron cover add versatility and space for roasts,help easy moving between oven and table.
- WHY IS ENAMELED CAST IRON MULTI COOKER?:Porcelain enameled non-stick surface allows oven safe to 500℉ and more thorough cleaning with soap(Not dishwasher and microwave oven safe).
5-Quart 2-in-1 Enameled Double Dutch Oven
A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit.
Coachef combo cooker is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
Product at a Glance：
·5-quart，double dutch oven set &skillet lid.
·Bake, braise, broil or roast in the oven up to 500°F.
·Smooth enameled surface won’t react to ingredients.
·Suitable for using in the oven,on the stove,on the induction or on the campfire.
·Hand washing with warm soapy water and a nylon Scrub Brush is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance.
This versatile piece is perfect in the kitchen or great outdoors.
It’s unparalleled in heat retention and even heating make you steak more delicious.
Enameled cast iron combo cooker performs perfect for oven-to-table presentation of soups,stews,roasts,salad,or any family favorites.
We believe family is the most important aspect of life.Coachef enameled cast iron products are
crafted to be as unique as you are,and design to stimulate inspiration with food.
Sharing delicacy,engaging in cooking and taking on
adventures with tasty and family is a great way to do with that.
Our hope is that each casserole we make will help you express yourself and be known.
6. Puricon 5.5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, Round Ceramic Enamel Dutch Ovens Pot -Red
- ❤️ Capacity: 5.5 Qt red enameled cast iron dutch oven cookware with lid for braise, bake, broil, saute, simmer and roast
- ???? Heavy-duty Cast Iron core provides excellent heat retention and heat distribution, which makes cooking safer and easier
- ???? Porcelain Enamel surface will not react to food, nor absorb the smell
- Ideal for cooking, sousing and storing food
- ❤️ Perfect-fitting lid, no more worries about the steam leaking
- Wide and comfortable handles for easy and secure grip
- ???? Oven-safe to 540 degrees F, compatible with all cooking surfaces
- Hand washing with warm water is recommended (Not dishwasher safe)
7. Cuisinart CI755-30CR Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron 5-1/2-Quart Oval Covered Casserole, Cardinal Red
- Porcelain enameled exterior both durable finish land rich in colors complements any kitchen décor. Cast iron contraction retains heat well. The porcelain enameled interior is perfect for cooking: surfaces do not impact flavors or absorb odors.
- Wide cast iron handles provide a comfortable and secure grip. Easy transport for serving. Oven safe knob for a durable grip and endless cooking options. Stovetop, oven and broiler safe. Induction stovetop compatible.
- Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complements any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining.
- Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup and dishwasher safe
Cast iron improves its solid reputation with Cuisinart chef’s classic enameled cast iron cookware! home chefs can explore different cooking methods – from searing or grilling in the pans to slow braising or simmering in the casseroles. With incredible heat retention and even heat distribution, these versatile pieces yield great results whether it’s on the stove or in the broiler or oven. They also can go from oven to table and double as elegant serving pieces! Features: Cast Iron Construction – Provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.|Porcelain Enamel Exterior – Strong durable finish in rich colors complement any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking serving and entertaining. Two exterior colors available. Choose from Cardinal Red or Provençal Blue.|Porcelain Enamel Interior – Ideal for cooking; surfaces do not impart flavors or absorb odors.|Extreme Versatility – Induction stovetop compatible – stovetop oven and broiler safe.|Dishwasher Safe – Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup.|Lifetime Warranty
8. AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 7.5-Quart, Blue
- Blue 7.5-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food
- pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- secure-fitting lid
- backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
9. Staub 1102606 Cast Iron Round Cocotte, 5.5-quart, Cherry
- Made in France , Heavy weight tight-fitting lid retains moisture spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C , Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops including gas electric glass ceramic induction and halogen
- Unique interior matte texture results in exceptional browning , Dishwasher safe hand wash recommended
- Like all enameled cast iron cookware, our handcrafted pieces are fired upside-down in a kiln. To ensure thorough enameling, they are rotated with each coat. This might result in minor color variations from where the rim rested on the rack.
The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The innovative lid features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results.
Staub’s special matte black enamel interior and self-basting spiked lid guarantee perfect browning and braising for flavor-enhanced food. With their exquisite enamel finish, each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. From comfort food to sumptuous suppers, every dish is special when served in Staub.
Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world’s best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 55 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!