Finding your suitable readers for appliance lighting is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for appliance lighting including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
951 reviews analysed
1. NSi Industries TORK 1109A Indoor 40-Amp Multi-Volt Mechanical Lighting and Appliance Timer – 24-Hour Programming – Multiple On/Off Settings – 120/208-277-Volt –
- AUTOMATE YOUR HOME/OFFICE: Allows you to turn on & off your A/C, water heaters, pumps, signs, lamps, fans & other appliances automatically during a 24 hr cycle & once programmed,will repeat daily.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Place ON tripper tab to the desired ON time and OFF tripper tab to the desired OFF time. Rotate dial counter-clockwise until the correct time is indicated by arrow on nameplate.
- CONVENIENT SCHEDULING AND FEATURES: The timer features multiple on/off setting and is designed with tripper tabs, allowing for a minimum ON time of 20-minutes with a minimum OFF setting of 75 minutes. Dial accommodates up to 12 pairs of on/off tabs.
- COMPATIBILITY: The timer is compatible with incandescent, compact fluorescent and LED light bulbs. The 120 to 277 dual-voltage timer can replace all single voltage switches.
- RATINGS: 120/208-277V, 50/60Hz, 40A General Purpose/Resistive, 20A Ballast, 16A Electronic Ballast (LED)/120V, 40A Tungsten. Pilot Duty: 120VAC 1100VA, 240VAC 2000VA. Motor: 120V, 2 HP and 240V, 5 HP.
The reliable indoor TORK 1109A timer is designed for residential and commercial use for a variety of loads required to be automatically turned on and off during a 24-hour cycle when operation is required at the same time every day. The timer allows you to set your air conditioner or heavy-duty appliances including heaters, pumps, signs, fans and lamps to automatically turn on and off, helping you to save energy and money, while adding convenience to today’s busy lifestyles.
When used for lighting, the timer is compatible with incandescent, compact fluorescent and LED light bulbs and can provide home or office safety and security by turning lights on while you are away.
The timer features multiple on/off settings. You can program your appliances to turn on for a minimum ON time of 20-minutes with a minimum off setting of 75 minutes. The dial accommodates up to 12 pairs of tripper tabs (one pair included). The timer also features a manual override.
Built to withstand harsh environments, the product features a sealed motor, eliminating elements from interfering with the timer operations, which ultimately extends the life of the unit.
Short Circuit Rating is 120/208-277-Volt, 5KA and the timer features a NEMA 1 rated indoor lockable enclosure.
TORK has been a pioneer in the mechanical time switch industry since 1922.
2. Kasa Smart WiFi Plug by TP-Link – Smart Plug, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa and Google (HS100)
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- FLEXIBLE CONTROL – UL certified to switch up to 15A, for flexible control of a wide range of plug-in devices.
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a Scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- total_power outlets:1.Protocol:IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- NOTE: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection.
Control lighting and other appliances from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug. Schedule connected devices turn on when you get home, then power down when you go to sleep. Control each outlet individually or as one, set schedules or scenes, even use voice commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Microsoft Cortana.
3. Hardware House H10-4029 Dover Chandelier, 22" x 22" x 17", Satin Nickel
Bulb Requirements (Not Included) (4) Four Medium Base 60 Watt. All Mounting Hardware Included. Can be used as an Up or Down Light 15 Year Warranty
The Hardware House 10-4029 Dover four-light chandelier combines the best of contemporary and classic design elements thanks to its Art Deco styling, from its graceful and refined satin nickel hardware to its alabaster glass bulb shades. Measuring 22 inches by 16-3/4 inches and intended to complement a variety of décor preferences, it’s the perfect light fixture to install in dining rooms, entryways and foyers, dens, home libraries, and more.
The Art Deco-inspired Dover four-light chandelier melds sophisticated traditional aesthetics with modern flair thanks to its gently arched swoops, gracefully upturned alabaster bulb shades, and sleek satin nickel finish. Warmly emitting a soft glow through the slightly frosted glass, this light fixture contributes ambiance to any room in your home, be it a cozy dining nook or elegant front entryway. Housing four 60-watt A19 medium-base bulbs (sold separately), this beautiful chandelier offers the utmost in illumination, perfectly combining form and function.
About Hardware House
Hardware House has been providing thousands of excellent home décor products since 1971, when it started as a program dedicated to helping customers find the best quality and most product diversity on the market. An American-owned company, Hardware House takes pride in high standards and requires independent laboratory tests to make certain that products perform as promised. Offering a wide range of products in a variety of home décor markets—from lighting to ceiling fans to faucets to door locks to hardware—Hardware House backs every item with a manufacturer’s warranty.
What’s in the Box
One Hardware House 10-4029 Dover four-light chandelier in satin nickel finish with alabaster glass bulb shades (four 60-watt A19 medium-base bulbs sold separately).
- Four-light chandelier in satin nickel finish and alabaster glass
- Utilizes 60-watt A19 medium-base bulbs (not included)
- Measures 22 inches by 16-3/4 inches
- Backed by a limited 15-year warranty
4. GE Lighting 15206 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 1CD Light Bulb
GE 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 #15206. GE’s specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE’s Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 #15206. GE’s specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE’s Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Appliance Lighting for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!