743 reviews analysed
1. BLACK+DECKER BDCCS20C 20V Max Cordless Circular Saw
- High torque motor 5-1/2-inch. Fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts
- Tool-free depth of cut allows for easy depth adjustments
- Bevel adjustment with detents at 45 and 90 degrees
- 12T Carbide blade allows for fast cutting in a variety of applications and materials
- Backed by BLACK+DECKER 2 year limited warranty
The BLACK+DECKER BDCCS20C 20V max* 5-1/2″ Circular saw is designed with a powerful high torque motor. This saw features a tool free depth of cut and an easy to use bevel adjustment which allows for accurate angled cuts. An included 5-1/2″ blade provides smooth and fast cutting ideal for tough, everyday jobs. The compact design is great for ease of use. This tool works with the entire black & Decker 20V max* system. High torque motor 5-1/2-inch. Fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts, bevel adjustment with detents at 45 and 90 degrees, tool-free depth of cut allows for easy depth adjustments. Backed by BLACK+DECKER 2 year limited warranty. Includes: 1) Circular saw, 1) 20V max* Lithium battery, charger.
2. BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster Cordless Vacuum, 16V (CHV1410L)
- Lithium Ion for long battery life and outstanding performance. Always ready – holds a charge for up to 18 months
- Long life, Lightweight, and no memory effect.Suction Power-15.2 AW
- Dustbowl Capacity: 20.6 oz.
- Smart Charge Technology uses up to 50% less energy,air Watts: 15.2 Watts, Voltage: 16V MAX
- Cyclonic action helps to keep the filter clean and power strong, translucent bagless dirt bowl easy to see dirt and empty
- Rotating slim nozzle for a variety of applications, removable, washable bowl and filters for thorough cleaning
- 2-Year Limited Warranty. Note: Charging instructions can be seen in Page 4 to 5 and Direction for cleaning filters and canisters can be seen in Page 5 to 7 on Installation Manual available under technical specification
3. BLACK+DECKER LDX120C 20V MAX Lithium Ion Drill / Driver
- Ideal for drilling into wood, metal plastic and all screw driving tasks
- Chuck Size: 3/8 in
- Clutch Setting: 11
- Included Components: (1) LDX120 Drill/Driver, (1) LBX20 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, (1) LCS20 Charger, (1) Double Ended Bit
- Power Source: Cordless
- Lithium Ion Technology & 20V MAX: Lighter, more compact, no memory, longer life
- 11 Position Clutch: Provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal, plastic, and all screwdriving tasks
- Compact and Lightweight: Less fatigue and allows users to drill / screw in confined spaces. Part of the 20V MAX System – A System that Demands Attention
- Variable Speed: Allows countersinking without damaging material
The Black & Decker LBXR20 20 Volt MAX Extended Run Time Lithium Battery is compatible with the 20-Volt MAX line of power and gardening tools. These batteries have been formulated for longer runtime and improved performance. This battery is compatible with cordless tool models BDC120VA100, BDCDMT120, BDCDMT120-2, BDCDMT120F, BDCDMT120IA, BDCF20, BDH2000SL, LD3K220, LCC220, LCS120, LCS120B, LD120VA, LDX120C, LDX120PK, LDX120SB, LDX220SB, LDX220SBFC, LGC120, GLC120B, LHT210, LHT2220, LHT2220B, LLP120, LLP120B, LPHT120, LPHT120B, LPP120, LPP120B, LST220, LSW120, LSW20, LSW20B, SSL20SB, SSL20SB-2.
4. Black & Decker BD4KITCDCRL 20V MAX Drill/Driver Circular and Reciprocating Saw Worklight Combo Kit
- Part of the black+decker 20V max* battery system and 2 batteries doubles the runtime for larger projects and less down time
- Drill / Driver features an 11 position clutch with a LED work light to illuminate the work surface
- Circular saw features a high torque motor with a 5-1/2″ blade
- Reciprocating saw features 3000Spm motor, 7/8″ stroke length and tool-free blade changes
- LED work ight offers 70 Lumens for up to 11 hours of runtime
- Included Components: (1) LDX120 Drill/Driver, (1) BDCCS20 Circular Saw, (1) BDCR20 Reciprocating Saw, (1) BDCF20 Work Light, (2) LBXR20 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Batteries, (1) Battery Charger, (1) Double Ended Bit, (1) 5.5″ Circular Saw Blade, (1) Reciprocating Saw Blade
The BLACK+DECKER BD4KITCDCRL 20V max* Combo Kit features a drill/Driver, a Circular saw, a Reciprocating saw, and a work light. This Combo Kit is part of the BLACK+DECKER 20V max* battery system; compatible with the full line of Black & Decker 20-Volt max line of power and gardening tools. The drill/Driver features an 11 position Clutch to Avoid stripping screws and damaging work surface with a LED work light to illuminate the work surface, Keyless chuck, 0-650rpm. It offers a lightweight compact design which makes it easy to use in tight and confined spaces. The Circular saw features a 5.5″ blade, high torque motor, tool free depth of cut and bevel adjustment and a compact design for ease of use. The Reciprocating saw features 3000Spm motor, 7/8″ stroke length and tool-free blade changes. The work light is a handy, powerful light up to 70 lumens, for up to 11 hours of runtime for all types of tasks. The articulating LED bulb runs on a 20V Lithium battery. This Kit also includes (2) 20V max* batteries for no downtime. Backed by black+decker’s 2 year limited warranty. Kit includes: (1) Ldx120 drill/Driver, (1) Bdccs20 Circular saw, (1) Bdcr20 Reciprocating saw, (1) Bdcf20 work light, (2) LBXR20 20V max* batteries, (1) battery charger, (1) double ended bit, (1) 5.5″ Circular saw blade, (1) Reciprocating saw blade.
5. Makita 5377MG Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Hypoid Saw
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,500 RPM with compressed winding technology to keep the overall size more compact yet deliver jobsite durability
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (13.2 lbs.) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by, but never in the way
- High quality, heat treated hypoid steel gears do not prematurely wear like traditional bronze-alloy worm drive gears
- Oil bath technology is created with a built-in fan and sealed gear housing to ensure 100% oil surface coating for less maintenance
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8″” at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-51.5°) with positive stops at 22.5°and 45°
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Large bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5 degrees, 45 degrees, and 51.5 degrees.
- Oil-bath technology is created with a built-in fan and sealed-gear housing to ensure 100% oil surface coating
- High quality, heat treated hypoid steel gears do not prematurely wear like traditional bronze-alloy worm drive gears
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse
- 1-year warranty
Weight is a key factor with Hypoid (rear handle) saws, and with the extensive use of magnesium, the weight of Makita’s new hypoid saw is reduced to a very competitive 13 pounds. The powerful motor employs dense windings which allowed Makita to make the overall package more compact and maneuverable.As with the 5277NB, it utilizes a precision-machined, maintenance free (never add oil) hypoid gearing system. Hypoid gears deliver more power than traditional worm drive gears found on other rear-handle saws. Includes the Makita 5377MG 7 1/4″ Magnesium Hypoid Saw.
The Makita 7-1/4-Inch Magnesium Hypoid Saw features highly durable magnesium components and a powerful 15 AMP Makita-built industrial motor and hypoid gearing system for maximum power output. The 5377MG seamlessly balances weight, power, durability, and ease of use, making it the most refined circular saw on the market.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
The 5377MG features a Makita-built 15 AMP industrial motor that delivers 4,500 RPM, combined with well-balanced magnesium components for a lighter weight saw that delivers true power the professional user demands. Users will benefit from the precision-machined hypoid gears, which are maintenance free and deliver more constant power than worm drive gears. Hypoid gears allow for more surface contact so more power is transferred over a wider surface, providing increased power and durability. In addition, hypoid gears are sealed in an oil bath so they never need maintenance. The saw has a large cutting capacity (2-3/8 inches at 90°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 51.5° and positive stops at 22.5°, 45° and 51.5° for quick back-and-forth changes.
Ergonomic and Ease-of-Use
Features Magnesium components allowed Makita to engineer a saw with less weight (13 pounds) that is well-balanced and jobsite tough. Additional design details include greater clearance between the rear handle and the blade case to provide a better grip for larger hands or for users with gloves, as well as a wider space between the blade and housing for a clearer view of the blade and measurement scale. Makita also engineered ergonomics and ease-of-use into the saw, including clearly visible depth and bevel markings and ergonomic hand grips to improve overall control while minimizing operator fatigue. The large rubberized levers provide quick, one-handed adjustments for more efficient work.
Includes Ultra-Coated Framing Blade
The 5377MG includes a Makita 7-1/4-Inch Premium Ultra-Coated Framing Blade with Advance Tooth Design. The “M” shaped tooth design features a two-pointed tip and two 10° bevel faces to maximize cutting performance for a faster, cleaner and longer lasting cut. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is also ultra-coated to reduce heat and pitch build-up for faster, smoother cutting, with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase performance. The 5377MG also include a blade wrench attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing.
Engineered for a Range of Applications
The 5377MG is built for framing walls, floors and roofs using a range of dimensional lumber and dense engineered lumber, including LVL, PSL and I-Joists, headers, and microlams; as well as ripping panels such as plywood, OSB, particle board, and dense structural panels. Other applications include plunge and bevel cutting, as well as masonry and metal cutting. The 5377MG is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita’s Magnesium Series
Magnesium components are stronger and lighter than conventional materials, resulting in saws that weigh less with improved ergonomic features. There’s plenty of power thanks to Makita engineering, and a precision balanced design that delivers clean, accurate cuts.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita 5377MG 7-1/4-Inch Hypoid Saw includes, 24T carbide tipped framing blade and wrench.
6. BLACK+DECKER DR260C 5.5 Amp 3/8” Drill/Driver.
The Black & Decker DR260C 5.5 Amp 3/8″ Drill/Driver is powerful and compact, capable of handling tough tasks in tight spaces. This drill operates from 0-1,500 rpm, features a keyless chuck for quick and easy bit changes, along with variable speed for controlled drilling and driving. The on-board bit storage allows for quick access to screwdriving bits. This drill is perfect for drilling holes in wood, metal and plastic, and driving screws to fasten a variety of material. Includes: (1) DR260 Drill/Driver, (1) Double-Ended Screwdriving Bit.
7. OEM 5140173-13 replacement jig saw rip fence BDEJS4C
Compatible with: BDEJS4C Type 1
8. BLACK+DECKER 1.7L Cordless Kettle, Silver, KE2000SD
- 360-Degree Swivel Base- Pick up, pour, put back! The swivel base makes for easy transferring of the kettle
- Automatic Shutoff – For peace of mind while multi-tasking in the kitchen, the kettle automatically shuts off when water reaches a rolling boil
- Boil/Dry Protection – This safety feature turns off the kettle when water comes to a boil or when there’s no water remaining in the kettle
- Dual Water Windows – The clear water windows on each side of the kettle include water level markings so you can boil the perfect amount of water for tea, coffee, and other recipes
- Removable Anti-Scale Filter – The filter attaches behind the pour spout to keep lime scale out of your beverages Removable for easy cleaning
Boil water fast with the BLACK+DECKER 1.7L Stainless Steel Electric Kettle. The 360-degree swivel base allows easy filling and pouring with the cordless kettle. The stainless steel exterior is built to last, and it looks great in any modern kitchen. Plus, the removable anti-scale filter prevents mineral buildup from passing through the spout, so you get fresh, hot water for tea, hot cocoa, instant meals, oatmeal, French press coffee, and more! Included Components: (1) Kettle
9. DEWALT DWE575SB 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Circular Saw with Electric Brake
- Lightweight and compact 15A (Ampere) saw delivers power for the toughest applications
- This product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust blower
The Dewalt DWE575SB 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw with electric brake is designed to be one of the lightest and well balanced saw in its class at only 8.8 pounds, with an electric brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. A ball bearing lower guard provides a durable design — even against dust contamination for smooth retraction — along with the high grade stamped aluminum shoe that provides the user with a durable and smooth base for accurate cutting. Advanced lower guard geometry for bevel cuts with integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the sightline while cutting. A patented tough cord protection system provides 3x durability against cord pull-out. On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy storage and convenience for blade changes. It also includes a handy carrying case for easy portability.
Small but Powerful
Weighing only 8.8 pounds and measuring 7.2 inches in width, the DWE575SB is one of the lightest circular saws in its class. Despite its small size, the unit delivers plenty of power to perform some of the most demanding applications with 1,950 Max Watts Out (MWO) and 5,100 revolutions per minute (RPM). The saw is ideal for framers, concrete formers, general contractors, and remodelers who are tasked with completing applications ranging from framing walls to cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more. Also, thanks to an integrated dust blower that cleans the user’s line of sight before cutting and high quality gears, the saw provides smooth cutting, high quality performance. The saw also features a 57-degree bevel capacity, with 22.5- and 45-degree detents, and a 2 9/16-inch depth of cut capacity, which is best in class and allows for a variety of applications.
Tough and Durable
To provide durability, DEWALT incorporated several features into the design of the new circular saw. For instance, a ToughCord cord system provides three times more resistance to cord pullouts when compared to circular saws without a ToughCord system. To aid in comfort and balance, the new circular saw features ergonomic handles and trigger actuation. The DWE575SB also features an electric break that allows for the saw blade to stop after two to three seconds from the time the trigger is released, providing additional safety. This feature allows users to start repetitive cuts faster.
What’s in the Box
7-1/4 inch circular saw, blade wrench, carbide-tipped 7-1/4 inch circular saw blade, user instruction manual, contractor bag.
- Amps: 15 amps
- Max Watts Out: 1950 watts
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 57 degrees
- Bevel Stops: 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Rear Pivot: No
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 2.55 inches
- Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 1.9 inches
- Tool Weight: 8.8 pounds
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Black And Decker Worm Drive Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!