Nowadays, there are so many products of cb antenna hood mount p38 range rover in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cb antenna hood mount p38 range rover in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cb antenna hood mount p38 range rover which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
698 reviews analysed
1. ACDelco 15-72548 GM Original Equipment Heating and Air Conditioning Control Panel
- Restores the operation and function of your vehicles heating and cooling controls
- GM recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE. Manual control for Heat & Air Conditioning
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Materials: Plastic
2. Authentic Genuine Nagoya UT-308UV 21-Inch Magnetic Mount VHF/UHF (144/430Mhz) Antenna SMA-Female for BTECH and BaoFeng Radios
- Certified Original Nagoya Antenna – Only sold through BaoFeng Tech, insure BaoFeng Tech is your selected buying choice to guarantee accuracy in item description.
- SMA Female Connector, includes SMA jumper, Dual-Band VHF & UHF (137-174, 400-520 MHz), Weatherproof, Strong Rare Earth Magnet Base
- Easy To Install, Omni-Directional, Requires Metal Ground Plane, Measures 22 inches, Stainless Steel Antenna
- Compatible with the Any Tone: TERMN-8R, OBLTR-8R, NSTIG-8R, and ANILE-8R
- To avoid counterfeit Nagoya models – insure your listing shows “sold by BaoFeng Tech”
The Nagoya UT-308UV is a dual-band magnet mount antenna with up to 3 dB of gain. It is designed to be used with your handheld radio (with the common thread SMA-Female adapter). An included super flexible SMA jumper allows for easier installation to your handheld. It will help improve your signal by mounting the antenna on any vehicle with a steel body (like cars).
The UT-308UV antenna, when mounted vertically is Omni-directional which allows it to receive signal from all directions.
It uses a very heavy duty rare earth magnet on it’s 3.25 inch magnetic mount and is the perfect antenna for cars, pickup trucks, vans and SUVs. With 10′ of Heavy Duty RG-58 you are able to set up your Antenna on almost any vehicle application.
The antenna itself is 2.5mm thick compared to the usual 1.5mm antennas found on most vehicle magnetic mounts. Also Included in the package is a RG316 SMA Jumper that allows easier installation on your handheld radio.
The jumper has been tested at the perfect length to resist line loss – insuring the maximum performance from your radio.
1x Nagoya UT-308UV Magnetic Mount Antenna with SMA female connectors.
1x SMA RG316 Jumper
BTECH Handheld Radios: GMRS-V1, MURS-V1, UV-5X3
BaoFeng: BF-F8HP, UV-82C, UV-82X, UV-5R, BF-888s and all models with SMA-Female
And any other radio that uses the SMA-FEMALE connection
3. PRESIDENT ELECTRONICS New York Magnetic Mount CB Radio Antenna
TOP QUALITY PRESIDENT ELECTRONICS “NEW YORK” 250 WATT CB RADIO ANTENNA WITH MAGNETIC BASE AND ADJUSTABLE WHIP. WEATHER CHANNEL COMPATIBLE. MANUFACTURED IN SPAIN. 10 YEAR WARRANTY!
4. Cobra HG A1000 18.5 inch Magnetic Mount CB Antenna – Heavy Duty Magnet, For use in Cars, SUVS Recreational Vehicles 100 Watt Power Handling Capability
- BUILT TO OUTPERFORM THE COMPETITION – A non-abrasive heavy duty 4 inch magnet ensures that once the antenna is placed, it will stay there as long as you need it to.
- EASY INSTALL ON ANY VEHICLE – Securely install on the roof or trunk of any vehicle and enjoy quality signal reception. Feel confident in your ability to communicate clearly with other drivers on the road.
- THE ULTIMATE RECREATIONAL MAGNET MOUNT ANTENNA – ideal for trucks, SUVs, and recreational vehicles this antenna will stay on when you need it, but is completely removable when not in use. 15 feet of matched-braided coaxial cable to attach to any CB or 10 Meter radio RF PL259 connector.
- WORKS WITH ALL CB & 10 METER RADIOS – 100 watt rating with Broad-banded frequency of 26-30MHz and weather channel ready
The HG A1000 is a 21 inch low profile base-loaded magnet mount antenna designed for use on most personal vehicles.
5. Tram 269 Triple 5" Magnet CB Antenna Mount
This Tram Triple 5″ Magnet CB Antenna Mount is sturdy and attractive with a black kote steel magnet housing. It comes with a 17-ft RG-58A/U coaxial cable, UHF male PL-259 and standard 0.375″ x 24 thread CB mounting.
6. TRAM 703-HC Center Load CB Antenna Kit
Get your CB connected with the Center Load CB Antenna Kit from Tram. 703-HC includes a 2″ tall antenna that covers all CB frequencies, 3″ magnet mount, shock spring, stainless steel whip and 9.5-feet RG58 cable with PL-259.
7. TRAM 3-B-HC Fiberglass CB Antenna (Black, 3 feet)
This tram 1,500W CB antenna has a heavy-duty fiberglass construction and a frequency range of 26-29 MHz and covers the complete CB band. It has a 3/8 inch x 24 thread mounting.
8. ProComm JBC986 Heavy-Duty 3-Inch Ball-Mount with Barrel Spring
- Heavy duty ball mount with potbelly spring
- Works with any antenna with 3/8″ bolt
- Ball will swivel to allow you to mount the antenna on a vertical, horizontal or angled (flat) surface and still have the antenna straight up and down
- Attached to the mounting screws are two lug coax connections
- 2-3/4″ from mount surface to ball edge, 3/4″ from inside of mount surface to bolt edge, 3-1/2″ mounting plate diameter, 4″ spring height
Heavy-duty barrel spring for antennas up to 102″ Adjustable ball mount Lug style connector
9. Bingfu Vehicle Ham Radio Mobile Radio Antenna VHF UHF 136-174MHz 400-470MHz Car Truck Amateur Radio Two Way Radio Soft Whip Antenna with Lip Mount Fixed Bracket PL259 Male 5m 16.5 feet RG58 Cable
- Frequency Range: VHF 136-174MHz, UHF 400-470MHz
- Feature: Lip Mount Fix Bracket Mounting
- Antenna Interface Connector: UHF PL259 Male 50 Ohm Connector
- Antenna Mounting Connector: UHF SO239 Female Right Angle Bulkhead Mount 50 Ohm Connector
- Cable Connector: UHF PL259 Male 50 Ohm Connector
- Cable: RG58 50 Ohm Coaxial Cable
- Length: 5m / 16.5 Feet
- Compatible with Amateur Mobile Radio, Ham Radio, FRS GMRS Two Way Radio: BTECH, ICOM, Kenwood, Midland, Yaesu, TYT, AnyTone, Radioddity, Cobra, Uniden, President, Galaxy Audio, Pro Trucker, Stryker
- Package List: 1 x Antenna, 1 x Cable, 1 x Lip Mount Bracket(including Hexagon Wrench) (As the Picture Shown)
Frequency Range: VHF 136-174MHz, UHF 400-470MHz
Feature: Lip Fixed Bracket Mounting
Compatible with: FRS GMRS MURS Radio; Amateur Radio; Car Mobile Radio; Handheld Ham Radio; Two Way Radio; Public Radio Scanner; Marine VHF Radio;
Compatible with Amateur Mobile Radio, Ham Radio, FRS GMRS Two Way Radio: BTECH, ICOM, Kenwood, Midland, Yaesu, TYT, AnyTone, Radioddity, Cobra, Uniden, President, Galaxy Audio, Pro Trucker, Stryker;
VSWR: < 2.0;="">
Impedance: 50 ohm;
Antenna Interface Connector: UHF PL259 Male 50 Ohm Connector
Antenna Mounting Connector: UHF SO239 Female Right Angle Bulkhead Mount 50 Ohm Connector
Cable Connector: UHF PL259 Male 50 Ohm Connector
Cable: RG58 50 Ohm Coaxial Cable
Length: 5m / 16.5 Feet
Impendence: 50 Ohm
Net Weight: 680g;
Operating Temperature: -20°С ~ +80°С
Storage Temperature: -30°С ~ +85°С
Package List: 1 x Antenna, 1 x Cable, 1 x Lip Mount Bracket(including Hexagon Wrench) (As the Picture Shown)
Compatible with Amateur Mobile Radio:
BTECH UV-50X2 UV-25X2;
ICOM 2300H F6021 A120;
Yaesu Original FTM-3100R FT-2980R FT-2980;
TYT TH-9800 TH-7800;
AnyTone AT-5555N AT-588UV AT-6666 AT-D578UV AT-788UV;
10. WILSON 305-38 300-Watt Little Wil Magnet Mount Antenna
Small but mighty, the “Little Wil” is the perfect choice in a low-profile antenna with maximum performance. The large 10-ounce magnet ensures it will stay securely attached to your vehicle, and the heavy-duty coil features 14-gauge copper wire for the clarity you demand. Loyal Wilson customers agree, “You can’t go wrong with a Wilson antenna.”
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cb Antenna Hood Mount P38 Range Rover for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!