We spent many hours on research to finding clothes labels for laundry, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best clothes labels for laundry, you should not miss this article. clothes labels for laundry coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 clothes labels for laundry by our suggestions
892 reviews analysed
1. Avery No-Iron Fabric Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Handwrite, 1/2 x 1-3/4 Pack of 54 (40720)
2. No-Iron Kids Fabric Clothing Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Stick-On Name Labels for Daycare and Nursing Home, New Bigger Size, Pack of 80
- NEW BIGGER SIZE – Each label measures 1/2” x 1-3/4” that is versatile for full name and number and compact enough to fit onto clothing tags.
- A TRUE VALUE PACK – Comes with 80 stick-on handwrite fabric stickers. Nearly 2x more than the leading national brand!
- NO IRON NEEDED: Laundry labels with strong adhesive can be simply applied onto the care tags directly without bothering with an iron.
- WASHER & DRYER SAFE – Washable labels are durable enough to withstand multiple washer and dryer cycles.
- EASY TO USE – Just write, peel and apply. Work best with black permanent markers. Use on all clothing, baby & kids clothes, caps, backpacks, luggage and sporting gear. Perfect for childcare, preschool, camp and nursing home.
3. No Iron Clothing Fabric Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Writable, Great on Kids Name Clothes Daycare Label and Nursing Home, 48-Pack, New Size
- NEW BIGGER SIZE CLOTHING LABELS: Write-on, waterproof clothing fabric labels for daycare, school, nursing homes, dorms, camp, and sports.
- PERMANENT ADHESIVE: Washer and dryer safe and durable. Adheres directly to fabric.
- EASY TO USE: Works best with permanent marker. No iron needed. Stick on labels.
- SAFE: Proud to say all our products are completely made, manufactured and designed in the USA under higher quality standards and with materials you can trust for you and your family.
- VERSATILE: Use on clothing, uniforms, outerwear, blankets, sleeping bags, snowpants, boots, backpacks, baseball caps and much more.
4. Avery No-Iron Kids Clothing Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Writable Fabric Labels, 45 Assorted Shapes & Sizes (40700) -Package may vary
- NO IRON NEEDED: Save time, mess and effort – apply these no-iron kids daycare labels directly onto the surface without bothering with an iron
- EASILY LABEL CLOTHING: Just write on the no-iron label, peel and apply. No-iron kids labels work best with permanent markers. No more lost and found or mistaken identity
- PERMANENT ADHESIVE: Name labels are water resistant and durable enough to withstand multiple washing machine and dryer cycles. Perfect when labeling frequently washed items like baby clothes and school uniforms
- VARIETY OF SHAPES & SIZES: Pack includes oval labels and three sizes of rectangle labels for a total of 45 labels on 3 sheets that can be used on items of all sizes
- SO MANY USES: Great for clothing labels, baby clothes labels, kids clothes labels, sporting gear, caps, water bottles, school labels, PE clothes, jackets, t-shirts, backpacks, luggage and camping gear
Make sure clothing always gets returned to its rightful owner with these no-iron kids clothing labels. They’re great for labeling clothing like jackets, t-shirts, school uniforms, baby clothing, PE uniforms, hoodies and more. They also work great on baseball caps, blankets, lunch boxes, backpacks, tennis shoes and other fabric items. The assorted pack includes oval labels and three sizes of rectangle labels. Just write on the no-iron labels with a permanent marker, peel and stick. The labels work with many fabrics and are durable enough to withstand multiple washer and dryer cycles. Keep your kids’ clothing out of the lost and found with these no-iron name and daycare labels.
5. Writable Iron On Clothing Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe (Pack of 100)
Make sure your stuff comes back with you too with our bestselling Iron On Clothing Labels. These nifty iron on labels are laundry safe, and once they are applied correctly, they will stick like that unwanted nick name you earned in first grade. Made from the highest grade woven poly, our Iron On labels are soft on the skin, yet are tough enough to withstand the daily grind and then some. Iron On Clothing Labels are the perfect solution for daycare, kindergarten, school, camp, and nursing homes-always get back what you pack.
6. Avery No-Iron Kids Clothing Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Assorted Shapes & Sizes, (2-Pack) 90 Labels (40700)
- No iron needed. Save time mess and effort apply these no-iron kids clothing labels directly onto the surface without bothering with an iron
- Easily label clothing
- just write on the no iron label peel and apply. No-iron kids labels work best with permanent markers
- Permanent adhesive name labels are water resistant and durable enough to withstand multiple washing machine and dryer cycles. Perfect when labeling items frequently washed like baby clothes and school uniforms
- Variety of shapes and sizes. Each pack includes oval labels and three sizes of rectangle labels for a total of 90 labels on 6 sheets that can be used on items of all sizes
- Great for clothing labels baby clothes labels kids clothes labels sporting gear caps water bottles school labels PE clothes jackets t shirts backpacks luggage and camping gear
Make sure clothing always gets returned to its rightful owner with these no-iron kids clothing labels. They’re great for labeling clothing like jackets, t-shirts, school uniforms, baby clothing, PE uniforms, hoodies and more. They also work great on caps, blankets, lunch boxes, backpacks, tennis shoes and other fabric items. The assorted pack includes oval labels and three sizes of rectangle labels. Just write on the no-iron daycare labels with a permanent marker, peel and stick. The labels work with many fabrics and are durable enough to withstand multiple washer and dryer cycles. Keep your kids’ clothing out of the lost and found with these no-iron name labels.
7. Back to School No Iron Self Stick Write On Clothing Labels | Great for Children & Adults | Washer & Dryer Safe | School, Camp, Nursing Care, Toys, Organizing, All Purpose | 1 Sheet of 60 Blank Labels
- GENEROUS 60 labels per package. OPTIMAL SIZE each label measures 1.18” x 0.51”. Large enough to write full name and number. Big enough to be noticed. Small enough to fit onto clothing tags and all other items.
- ALL PURPOSE sticks to virtually any flat surface! Use on clothing, crocs, hat, baby bottle, toys, iPod, school supplies, camp gear, sport equipment and more. For ANYTHING, belonging to ANYONE ages 0 through one hundred plus! Great for childcare, school, camp and nursing home. (IMPORTANT: If clothing will be laundered, must be placed on existing tag/care label.)
- WATERPROOF & HIGH QUALITY – MADE IN THE USA easy to use and designed to last. Supiritiv Ez Kids’ Labels are tested and guaranteed to endure numerous washing machine and drying cycles. Place on baby bottles or plastic containers, they are dishwasher safe. Perfect for bathing suits and water toys.
- NO IRON NECESSARY Self-adhesive, just peel from backing and stick onto item! For best results, apply with pressure and avoid touching the adhesive.
- WRITE ON use a standard ball point pen or an extra-fine tipped sharpie marker. Use for as many different names as you need.
8. Avery No-Iron Clothing Labels, White, Assorted, Pack of 45 (40700) (3, white)
Make sure clothing always gets returned to its rightful owner with these no-iron clothing labels. They’re great for jackets, school uniforms, baby clothes, blankets and backpacks. The assorted pack includes oval labels and rectangle labels.
9. SELF-Stick Write-ON EZ Camp Labels for Clothing and All Personal Items – 60 No-Iron Kids Clothing Labels – Washer and Dryer Safe
- TOP QUALITY DURABLE LABELS: Designed for optimal performance! These self-sticking labels are made with a sturdy, tear & water-resistant material and a unique finish with a very strong adhesive.
- EASY TO USE LABEL CLOTHING: No-Iron needed – just write, peel, and stick. Simply write with any regular ball point pen (DO NOT use gel or pilot pens) on the label, peel off and stick.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: These amazing write-on labels are perfect for labeling cameras, crocs, i-pads, hats, kids’ clothes, t-shirts, backpacks, camping gear and much more. Great for schools, nursing homes and camp. No more lost and found with these permanent adhesive labels! IMPORTANT: For LAUNDERED ITEMS must be placed on label or care tag.
- 100% WATERPROOF: These fantastic self-stick labels were tested to be water resistant and extremely durable, ensuring that they will withstand multiple washing and dryer cycles.
- OPTIMAL SIZE: Pack contains 60 labels of 1.18” x 0.51 size each. Make sure your kids can always find their belongings easily with these versatile labels!
Important: For laundered clothing, adhere the label on the existing clothing label or care tag ONLY
Avoid The Mix-Up with The Ultimate Self-Stick Write-On Labels by Ez Camp
– Ez Camp is delighted to present you with these premium quality write-on labels which are unmatched in durability and functionality. Our self-stick labels are made of durable material to resist water, tearing and peeling while adhering to personal items or clothing care tags, guaranteeing an extended life of service. The writeable fabric labels are washer and dryer safe.
– This writable EZ Camp Labels will save you the hassle of stapling or sewing tags into your clothes and help you tag your kids’ clothes or any other personal items easily. No iron needed, these durable stick-on labels adhere onto the tag of clothing.
– All you have to do, is write a name and allow to dry, peel and stick to the care tag and smooth down to ensure maximum contact. It’s as simple as that.
– Use these writable labels in labeling cameras, crocs, i-pads daycare, camping gear, dance outfits, swim gear, sporting gear, jackets, t-shirts, hats and MUCH MUCH MORE!
– Ideal Size: Each label is over one inch long by half an inch tall offers enough room to easily fit name and phone number.
- After adhering the write-on labels on any fabric please wait for 24 hours before washing the fabric.
- Label the No-Iron labels with any ballpoint pen (or fine-tipped permanent marker) and allow the ink to dry.
- For laundered items, you MUST adhere the label to the existing clothing label or care tag
Keep Items Out of the Lost-and-Found and Avoid Mix-Ups, by Clicking, “ADD TO CART” Button Now!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Clothes Labels For Laundry for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!