Finding your suitable readers for ge freezer fan a3316absarww is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ge freezer fan a3316absarww including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
961 reviews analysed
1. Supco SM10141 Refrigerator Freezer Evaporator Fan Motor Replaces WR60X10141, WR60X23584, WR60X10346, WR60X10045 (1-Pack)
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS – The evaporator fan motor specs are: Hertz 60 Hz, Shaft Length 1 38 inches, Shaft Diameter 1/8 inches, Watts 3W and Volts 115V.
- PREMIUM REPLACEMENT – This Supco replacement part is an excellent replacement for many GE refrigerator models. This evaporator motor is located in the back of the freezer and circulates air over the coils.
- HIGHEST QUALITY PARTS – The Supco SM10141 meets or exceeds OEM specifications. Supco parts are built to last and popular among repair technicians and DIYers.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY – This refrigerator part replaces: WR60X23584, AP5955766, WR60X10346, WR60X10141, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138.
Evaporator Fan Motor Replacement Part
This freezer fan motor is a direct replacement for many GE brand refrigerators. This high-quality part, Model No. SM10141 is designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Supco parts are built to last and popular among repair technicians and DIYers.
Part No. SM10141; Replaces WR60X23584, AP5955766, WR60X10346, WR60X10141, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138
Meets or Exceeds OEM Specifications
Hertz 60 Hz, Shaft Length 1 ⅜ inches, Shaft Diameter 1/8 inches, Watts 3W and Volts 115V
Founded in 1945 in the Bronx, NY by two naval engineers, Sealed Unit Parts Co.,Inc (SUPCO) originated as a service company for refrigeration systems. We bring continued product line expansion through in-house development, master distributor relationships, and acquisition. This strengthens our position as a leader in the HVAC, Refrigeration and Appliance industries.
2. Podoy WR60X10141 Evaporator Fan Motor for GE General Electric Sears Kenmore Hotpoint RCA OEM WR60X10138 WR60X10346 WR60X10072 WR60X10046 WR60X10045
- ✅MODEL NUMBER – Fits Models: AP5955766, WR60X10141, WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138.
- ✅EASY TO INSTALL – Fits various ge models, Motor Specs: 115v, 60hz, 3 watts.
- ✅THE PODOY ADVANTAGE – The Evaporator Fan Motor is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the us,you can check with video for the professional installation .
- ✅PREMIUM QUALITY – Please note that this Refrigerator Evaporator fan is an aftermarket replacement .Non original aftermarket part.
- ✅MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – If you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund at any time.
3. Refrigerator Evaporator Freezer Fan Motor Assembly for General Electric GE WR60X10141 WR60X10138 WR60X10346 WR60X10072 WR60X10046 WR60X10045 WR60X23584
This is Non-OEM product.
Replacement Model Numbers:WR60X10346 WR60X10138 WR60X10072 WR60X10046 WR60X10045
4. GE WR60X23584 Motor Evap
This is an authorized aftermarket product. Fits with various GE brand models. It has a oem part # WR60X23584.
5. GE WR02X12008 Evaporator Fan Motor G
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: General Electric WR02X12008 Evaporator Fan Motor Grommet.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: General Electric WR02X12008 Evaporator Fan Motor Grommet
6. GE WR60X10204 Refrigerator Fan Blade
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WR60X10204 Refrigerator Fan Blade
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item:General Electric (GENF0) WR60X10204 Blade Evaporator Fan Assembly
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Freezer Fan A3316absarww for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!