814 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell LYNXRCHKIT-SC LYNX 4 hr battery
- LYNX Touch 5200 all-in-one home and business control system features a bright, 4.7-inch full-color touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easy operation
- It will provide up to (4) hours of battery standby time in the event that your LYNX Series wireless alarm control panel loses AC power
- It is a rechargeable battery pack rated at 7.2VDC.
2. Honeywell Ademco Genuine LYNXRCHKIT-HC Lynx Backup Battery
3. Honeywell Ademco Genuine LYNXRCHKIT-SHA Lynx Backup Battery
4. ZZcell Battery For Honeywell Alarm Lynx L3000, Lynx L5000, Lynx L5100, 300-03864-1 1500mAh (NOTE: Battery Connector – 2 Prong)
- Volts:7.2Volts / Type: Ni-MH- (NOTE: Please Check Connector Image For Compatibility) (NOTE: Battery Connector – 2 Prong)
- Capacity: 1500 mAh ( Battery will fully charge after installation )
- Compatible Part Numbers: Honeywell Lynx L3000, Lynx L5000, Lynx L5100 (NOTE: Please Check Connector Image For Compatibility) (NOTE: Battery Connector – 2 Prong)
- Original Part Number: 300-03864-1
- 100% Compatible with original battery
This battery is fresh, brand new and ships direct from the United States. . ZZcell Batteries are sourced from leading manufacturers of high performance batteries for portable electronic devices. . . All the products are guaranteed to meet or exceed original manufacturer’s specifications and awarded with ISO:9001, CE and RoHS Certifications.⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
5. K10145X10 7.2 V Battery replacement.
K10145X10 7.2 V Battery replacement.
6. LYNX Touch L5210 4.3 Display w/Video Wireless Control Panel by Honeywell OPEN BOX
- WiFi &
- ZWAVE Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED)
- L5210 All-In-One Home and Business Control System
- Integrated Z-Wave® Support via L5100-ZWAVE Z-Wave Control Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) Up to three thermostats (HVAC system or battery powered) with 1°F and 0.5°C set points Four door locks – Jammed locks reported to Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services 40 devices such as lights, switches and lamp modules 20 scenes 20 rules or event-based actions 20 schedules or time-based actions Sunrise/sunset lighting control Randomized lighting control
- Wi-Fi® via L5100-WIFI Wi-Fi IP Communication Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio Supports alarm reporting Supports two-way voice LYNX Connect app supports up to four mobile iOS and AndroidTM devices
- Honeywell 3GL Communications GSM radio (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) – protocol supports AT&
- T and RogersTM networks ADEMCO® Contact ID Reporting (four or ten digit account numbers) SIA Format Reporting Internet central station communication with L5100-WIFI or ILP5 module GSM cellular central station communication with internal GSM radio Selection for primary communication path when using dual paths Touch activated radio registration GSM radio signal strength display Two-way voice communication over POTS, IP/Wi-Fi or GSM Honeywell Total Connect ready Alarm Output Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren Steady output for burglary/panic Temporal pulse output for fire and carbon monoxide alarms Long range radio/audio alarm verification Programming Options stored in EEROM Can be uploaded, downloaded or controlled via IBM-compatible computer using Compass Downloader software and specified modem or via capable GSM, Wi-Fi or IP communications module Intuitive programming interface reduces time and mistakes Programming options selected from allowable list Contextual options, defaults and pre-fills for faster set-up Listings UL 985, UL 1023, UL 1635 CAN/ULC-S545, CAN/ULC- Subject-C1023 ANSI/SIA CP-01-2010 System Power Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705V1 or 300-04065V1 (300-04063V1 in Canada) Four or 24-hour backup battery: rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.2Vdc Operating temperature: 32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C) Dimensions (approx) 6.1″ H x 8.5″ W x 1.71″ D (15.5cm H x 21.6cm W x 4.4cm D)
7. LYNX Touch 7000 Control System by Honeywell 7″ full-color touchscreen WiFi ZWave compatible
- 7″ color graphic touchscreen – Resolution 800 x 480 pixels – 16.7 million colors – Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface – Easy to understand icons – Menu driven navigation – Quick, accurate programming – Two dedicated keys for easy access to the home screen and emergency functions
- On-premises video viewing – Integrated video: System supports up to four cameras, which can be displayed individually or in a quad configuration on the touchscreen. Works with compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products only (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
- Wi-Fi support – Alarm communication to AlarmNet and lifestyle messaging via the users Internet connection – Two-way voice over Wi-Fi – Enables the LYNX Connect iOS app (available on iTunes) and the app for Android (available on Google Play) Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of: – Thermostats – Water valves – Door locks – Sirens – Lighting – Scenes, schedules and rules – Local, automatic and remote control via Honeywell Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through Honeywell Total Connect – Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one day or five day forecasts) – Emergency alerts (tornadoes) requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package – Traffic – News – Dealer/Central station messages (payments due, sales opportunities, community news) – End-user requests for sales or service Advanced Protection Logic technology With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using a Honeywell GSM or IP communicator. Voice announcement of system and zone status Family message center (for user recorded messages) Works with Honeywell Total Connect – Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices – Selected event notifications Voice chime by zone 10 selectable chime tones Automatic stay arming 48 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 46 Secondary, including Duress and Guest) Three panic functions Wall or desk mount Viewable event log stores up to 256 events Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires) Case tamper RF jam detection Quick Exit feature provides users with an exit delay after arming their system Night Stay and Silent Exit modes Hinged cover for easy installation Real-time clock display Garage Door Function – Up to four garage doors per system – Unique garage door icon – View and monitor garage door status – Auto-secure feature – Remote notification via Honeywell Total Connect – Garage door control* – Automatically control door via scenes, rules and schedules – Locally open/close garage door from touchscreen or compatible mobile device – Remotely open/close garage door via Honeywell Total Connect
- Local Mobility LYNX Connect iOS app and app for Android – Same functions and GUI as the L7000 Zones and Devices One hardwired zone Wireless zones 80 programmable plus 24 dedicated to keyfobs Supports wireless bidirectional keypads Internal GSM radio option Wi-Fi module option ILP5 Internet module option Programmable trigger output *Requires 5877GDPK, consisting of the 5877 Relay Receiver and Z-Wave Strobe/Sounder. Not compatible with certain garage doors and garage door openers. Garage door control must have working entrapment protection. See installation instructions for details. LYNX Connect apps are available for a nominal fee in Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners..
8. Honeywell RCHS5230WF Smart Home Security Starter Kit Gray
9. L5210PK LYNX Touch 5210 with (3) 5816WMWH Door/Window Transmitters, (1) 5834-4 Four-button Wireless Keyfob & (1) 5800PIR-RES Wireless Motion Detector
10. Honeywell Lynx Touch L5210 Wireless Security Alarm Slim Line Kit with 3GL GSM & Zwave Module
- Kit Includes LYNX Touch 5210 Control Panel with Transformer and Battery Backup (3) 5815 Door/Window Transmitters, (1) 5834-4 Four-button Wireless Keyfob & (1) 5800PIR-RES Wireless Motion Detector, (1) L5100-ZWAVE, (1) 3GL Cellular Communicator, Programming Manual and Quick reference guides
- Control Panel Dimensions (approx) 6.1″ H x 8.5″ W x 1.71″ D (15.5cm H x 21.6cm W x 4.4cm D
- Integrated Z-Wave® Support via L5100-ZWAVE Z-Wave Control Module (Included) for up to three thermostats (HVAC system or battery powered) with 1°F and 0.5°C set points Four door locks – Jammed locks reported to Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services 40 devices (lights, switches and lamp modules) 20 scenes 20 rules (event-based actions) 20 schedules (time-based actions) Sunrise/sunset lighting control Randomized lighting control
- Newest Honeywell 3GL GSM/Cellular Module for Dependable Uninterrupted Monitoring Service
- **PAID MONTHLY SERVICE REQUIRED FOR HONEYWELL’S TOTAL CONNECT REMOTE SERVICES**
Kit Includes LYNX Touch 5210 Control Panel with Transformer and Battery Backup (3) 5815 Door/Window Transmitters, (1) 5834-4 Four-button Wireless Keyfob & (1) 5800PIR-RES Wireless Motion Detector, (1) L5100-ZWAVE, (1) 3GL Cellular Communicator. Z-Wave Control Module (Included) for up to three thermostats (HVAC system or battery powered) with 1°F and 0.5°C set points Four door locks – Jammed locks reported to Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services 40 devices (lights, switches and lamp modules) 20 scenes 20 rules (event-based actions) 20 schedules (time-based actions) Sunrise/sunset lighting control Randomized lighting control Wi-Fi® via L5100-WIFI Wi-Fi IP Communication Module (Included) for L5210 IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio Supports alarm reporting Supports two-way voice LYNX Connect app supports up to four mobile iOS and Android devices. Internet Central Station Communication with L5100-WIFI or ILP5 Module Control Panel Dimensions (approx) 6.1″ H x 8.5″ W x 1.71″ D (15.5cm H x 21.6cm W x 4.4cm D) **PAID MONTHLY SERVICE REQUIRED FOR HONEYWELL’S TOTAL CONNECT REMOTE SERVICES**
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Lynx Touch 5200 Panel Battery for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!