Nowadays, there are so many products of pro audio rack desktop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for pro audio rack desktop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings pro audio rack desktop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
650 reviews analysed
1. StarTech.com 12U Open Frame Rack – 19" 2 Post Network Rack – Audio Video & IT Equipment Rack for Your Server Room – Free Standing (RK12OD)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty on this 12U 19in desktop open frame 2-post rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: This 12U open frame rack has a total product height of 23.1 in [58.6 cm] and enables you to easily mount your audio video or IT equipment in areas where space is limited.
- USER FRIENDLY: This lightweight, hinged computer equipment rack allows for quick access and maintenance of your AV or network equipment. It also allows for easy relocation.
- BUILT TO LAST: With a sturdy 2 post construction, this 12U free standing rack supports a maximum weight capacity of 63kg (140lbs) and meets all EIA-310 rack standards.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE: This 2-post network rack fits your audio video, media, data, and communication equipment. The server rack is also ideal for your home stereo components and theater applications.
The 12U open frame network rack provides the perfect mounting option for smaller Audio/Video and IT equipment where space is limited, and a full-sized cabinet is not required. This TAA compliant 19″ 2 post free standing desktop rack adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases. The 12U rack features a compact and lightweight free-standing design that is suitable for installation on or around your desk giving you easy access to the mounted equipment in your workspace. This lightweight open frame rack is engineered to meet EIA rack mount standards and includes a pack of 20 M5 screws and Cage Nuts, allowing you to mount up to five devices into the rack right away. Mount patch panels, network switches, routers, KVMs, AV equipment and rack-mount computer/server systems in small or home office networks or IT offices to provide easy access to equipment. This 2-post rack is easy to assemble and includes some mounting hardware for quick setup. Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty.
2. AxcessAbles RK16U Universal Equipment 16-Space Rolling Cabinet Rack
3. On-Stage RS7030 Rack Stand
- 12-space rack holds multiple pieces of gear in a single footprint
- Includes rack-mounting screws perfect for installing gear on the stand
- 75 lbs. capacity delivers strength and stability to reliably support rack-mount gear
- Black powder-coat finish is exceptionally durable and will not chip easily
This stand is so convenient it can be placed just about anywhere, on stage, in the studio, even atop a cabinet, amp or rack. Guitarists will love having effects at their fingertips instead of hiding inside a large rack case. At the mix position, live engineers will appreciate having effects nearby and available for making quick adjustments. Offers 12 rack spaces of durable metal rack rail and is finished in black. For nearly 20 years, The Music People Inc. has been one of the nation’s leading suppliers of microphones and pro audio equipment. The Music People Inc. also owns and manufactures On-Stage Stands support stands. Founded on a promise of quality, innovation and customer service, The Music People Inc. is committed to the needs of music professionals throughout the world.
From the Manufacturer
This steadfast stand assembles in minutes! 12 Single rack spaces and included rack mounting screws makes this a simple, yet versatile stand. The bottom horizontal bar serves as a secure and sturdy rest for gear, while the top horizontal brace adds stability. The stand is angled for viewing purposes as well as supporting all of the weight. This stand is versatile enough to work well in a studio or on the floor at home.
4. Gator Cases Pro Series Rotationally Molded 4U Rack Case with Standard 19" Depth; Made in USA (G-PRO-4U-19)
- Heavy-Duty Rack Case Made from Indestructible Roto Molded Polyethylene Plastic (Updated 2018 Design)
- 19″ Rackable Depth / 4U Rack Size (7″). Interior Dimensions: L 17 x W 19 x H 7 in Inches
- Penn-Elcom MOL Recessed Twist Latches with Black Powder Coated Finish
- Front and Rear Removable Lids with Molded-in, Ergonomic Side Carry Handles
- Made in the USA from Recycled Plastic
The Gator Cases U.S.A. Made, rotationally molded G-PRO Series rack cases are manufactured in our Indiana facility to withstand the rigors of touring. Made with virtually indestructible roto-molded polyethylene; these cases will protect your rack gear from the damage and destruction that can occur in between gigs! The 19” rack-able depth is design to hold both, shallow and deep sitting gear. The molded-in ergonomic carry handles are design to provide comfort while moving your gear around. The G-Pro series rack case also comes with front and rear rack rails, as well as recessed twist latches.
The Gator G Pro series rack cases are available in 2U, 4U, 6U, 8U, 10U and 12U sizes. The G Pro series also includes the rolling G-PROR series rack cases in 4U, 6U and 8U sizes. The G-PRO and G-PROR series rack cases were designed to provide solid protection for the gear mounted within them. Gator Cases understands that your gear is important and needs to be protected. This is why our designers designed the cases polyethylene frame to withstand impacts but maintain lightweight for easy transport. The solid rack rails are also designed to support your gear with no problem!
Gator Cases is known for manufacturing innovative products designed to protect! We offer a wide range of available sizes, materials, and protection levels, for all types of instruments and gear including Frameworks stands, Rackworks install racks and accessories, and Protechtor drum cases. It isn’t hard to find a great reason why Gator should be the brand you trust to protect your equipment for life!
5. ECHOGEAR 15U Open Frame Rack – Heavy Duty 4 Post Design Holds All Your Network Servers & AV Gear – Includes 2 Vented Shelves & is Wall Mountable
- Includes all the goodies you need to rack ’em up: Entire 15U open frame rack structure, 4x leveling feet, 1x 1U vented shelf (15.12″ deep), 1x 2U vented shelf (18″ deep), and 25x rack mounting screws. Is it Christmas in here or is that just me?
- This rack’s 20.24″ deep design means it’s perfect (and practically begging) for your networking, AV and rackmounted components up to 19″ deep.
- This rack is ready to hang. (On the wall, we mean.) Wall-mounted or standing strong on included leveling feet, this rack’s versatile design is ready to take on your setup… whatever that may be.
- Open design and included vented shelves optimize air flow, keeping even today’s hottest, high-end networking and AV components cool.
- Assembly is required, but it’s simple. With all the included hardware &
- witty instructions, you’ll have your rack ready for servers &
- networking gear in under 20 minutes.
6. Tascam US-16×08 Rackmount USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- ENSURE YOU BUY GENUINE TASCAM PRODUCTS! Products from sellers which say ‘fulfilled by Amazon’ under the price MIGHT NOT be an authorized TASCAM reseller, and might not be selling genuine TASCAM products which would forfeit any manufacturer warranties.
- Captures 16 mic and line inputs to your computer with clear sound quality and advanced features to manage big sessions
- Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps deliver the cleanest and quietest operation in their class while delivering up to 56dB of gain
- An additional eight line inputs are provided, two of them switchable to instrument level for direct guitar or bass recording
- Eight balanced line outputs are also available, two with a level control on the front panel for monitoring
- Built in is a DSP Mixer for low-latency digital mixing, and each channel has four-band EQ and compression for polished-sounding monitor mixes
The TASCAM UX-16×08 captures 16 mic and line inputs to your computer with clear sound quality and advanced features to manage big sessions. Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps deliver the cleanest and quietest operation in their class while delivering up to 57dB of gain. An additional eight line inputs are provided, two of them switchable to instrument level for direct guitar or bass recording. Built into the US-16×08 is a DSP mixer for low-latency digital mixing. The US-16×08 can also be used as a standalone mic preamp. Whether using the ergonomically-designed angled desktop stand or mounting with the included rack ears, the US-16×08 includes enough I/O for almost any music recording application.
7. 70V System Audio Power Amplifier – 700W Rack Mount Portable Home Stereo Sound Receiver Mixer System w/ 70V 100V Speaker Output, RCA AUX IN, USB, Mic Talkover – For Multi Speakers – Pyle PT930U
- 700 WATT POWER: The Pyle Multi Channel PA Amplifier is perfect for your PA and commercial audio entertainment system. Gives you 700W power perfect for office paging, public gatherings, live DJ or if you just want a great high quality amplified audio
- 16 INPUTS: The personal smart portable digital amp box supports iPod or MP3, USB, micro SD card, tape deck, tuner, RCA audio input, CD player. Also features 5 microphone inputs for karaoke, talkover, event hosting, switchable 3 channel stereo AUX IN
- SPEAKER PUSH-TERMINALS: The mini professional integrated indoor house stereo receiver allows you to connect one or more 4-8 ohm, 70V to 100V speakers w/ or w/o transformers. Make sure that all connected speakers should have the same impedance rating
- VOICE PRIORITY BUTTON: The crisp sound amplifying mixer device features a MIC talk-over function where the background music is minimized by pushing the button when the signal is inputted to MIC1. It is used in paging, voice over, and announcements
- EQ CONTROLS: The compact and rack mount home amplifier features front panel controls for bass, treble, tone, master volume. Each mic and AUX IN have their own control knobs. Features LCD digital display. Includes remote control, power wire cable cord
Pyle Model : PT930U
Public Address PA Microphone & Audio Mixing Amplifier
Pro Audio PA Public Address Amplifier – Audio Source Microphone Paging Receiver System with Mic-Talkover & Mixing Control
What’s in the Box:
The Pyle PA Public Address Amplifier System provides convenient microphone and audio sound control. Versatile microphone paging ability makes it perfect for intercom office paging — or adding background music to connected speaker systems. Microphone talk-over function allows you to speak and add vocals over playing music. Integrated announcement and alert functions give you convenient public and crowd gathering control; great for office and business applications. Additional system connectivity features include MP3 digital audio file playback via USB Flash & Micro SD Memory Card Readers, Aux (3.5mm) Input Jack, Aux (RCA) connectors; 1/4’’and XLR microphone connectivity; along with all-around speaker support (4 Ohm, 8 Ohm, 70 Volt, 100 Volt, COM). Add complete audio and vocal microphone control with the Pyle PT930U Microphone Paging PA Public Address Amplifier System.
8. Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII Quad (APLTWQII)
- Desktop 2×6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion, uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Real-time UAD Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency*
- 2 premium mic/line preamps
- 2 line outputs
- front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output, 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs, 8 channels of digital input via Optical connection
- Real-time Analog Classics UAD- plug-in bundle: Legacy versions of the LA-2A, 1176LN, Pultec EQP-1A, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Console 2.0 software features Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs.Record with world-class Apollo A/D and D/A conversion — as heard on hundreds of hit records
Superior Desktop Audio Conversion with Classic Analog Sound. Unison technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes. Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues. With its class-leading resolution, Unison preamps, and Real-time UAD Processing, Apollo Twin Mk II QUAD sets a new standard for desktop music production, with twice as much UAD processing power than any previous Apollo Twin product. This 10×6 Thunderbolt interface for Mac and Windows allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins – ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features. Apollo Twin Mk II QUAD allows you to: • Record with the same world-class Apollo A/D and D/A conversion as the next-generation Apollo range in a desktop form factor – as heard on hundreds of hit records • Mix with UAD plug-ins like the included Teletronix LA-2A, 1176LN, and Fairchild compressors, Pultec EQs, and 610-B Preamp • Control Apollo Twin MK II’s new monitor functions like Talkback & ALT Monitor switching and combine with rack-mount Apollos for the ultimate monitor remote control via Thunderbolt. • Track with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley and more using Unison technology. Access the world of UAD Powered Plug-Ins Tap into the full library award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins – including vintage EQs, Compressors, Reverbs, Tape Machines and more – at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software’s buffer size and without taxing your computer’s CPU. Included UA Plug-Ins: • Universal Audio 610 B Preamp & EQ w/Unison Technology • Softube Amp Room Half Stack Guitar Amplifier • Softube Bass Amp Room 8×10 Bass Amplifier • Universal Audio RAW Distortion Pedal w/Unison Technology • Universal Audio 1176LN & 1176SE Legacy Compressor/Limiter • Teletronix LA-2A Legacy Limiter • Pultec EQP-1A Legacy Program Equalizer • Pultec Pro Legacy EQ Program & Mid Band Equalizer • Precision Channel Strip EQ/DYN • Precision Delay/Modulation (Regular/Long) • Precision Reflection/Room Engine • Real Verb Pro Space Modeling Engine
9. Samson SRK-12 Universal Equipment Rack Stand
Samson’s rugged equipment racks are solid steel and feature fully enclosed steel side panels. The racks are set upon 4 heavy-duty, 3-inch (75 mm) casters with locking fronts. Each Samson equipment rack includes a single-space, flanged blank panel. Featuring a truly innovative, unique steel support bar construction which allows the racks to be assembled to accept either the European or US thread sizes.
10. Odyssey CRS12 12 Space Carpeted Studio Rack,black
Odyssey CRS12 carpeted studio rack features 3/4″ Plywood construction and an angled face for easy viewing and access. Open back, No panels front or rear. 12 spaces. Features a 13″ Top depth and 16″ \Bottom depth with a fully carpeted exterior. (For more information about this product and other Odyssey products visit our website at www. Odyssey gear).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pro Audio Rack Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!