Finding your suitable readers for sears appliance outlet is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for sears appliance outlet including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
676 reviews analysed
1. GE Pro 6 Outlet Wall Tap Surge Protector, Side Access, Power Outlet Adapter, 3 Prong Wall Mount, Plug In Outlet Extender, 1200 Joules, Warranty, UL Listed, White, 10353
- Multi Outlet – Surge protector wall tap features six grounded outlets, perfect for both 3-prong and 2-prong plugs
- Side Access Design – Adds flexibility to your outlets by allowing you to plug in your electronics in small, tight spaces
- Surge Protection – 1200 Joules Protection Rating ensures your electrical equipment stays protected from harmful voltage spikes
- Safe – Includes automatic shutdown technology to stop power to devices when sure protection expires, UL listed
- Trusted Brand – GE is the #1 brand in Surge Protection
“Add versatility to your electrical outlets while protecting your household electronics with the low-profile 6-Outlet surge protector from GE. Converting two grounded outlet into six, The adapter adds more outlets where you need them most and keeps your electronics protected from dangerous power surges. Automatic shutdown technology protects your electronics if the protection capacity is exceeded by a power surge or the components expire. The also features a 1200 joules protection rating and thanks to the adapter’s unique side-access design, you get more flexibility from your outlets in tight spaces. For use in grounded (three-prong) outlets only. This product comes equipped with a $50, 000 connected equipment and is backed by a limited-lifetime .”
2. Leviton 16693 15-Amp, 120-Volt, Grounded, Compact Automatic Reset Right Angle GFCI, RoHS Compliant, Black
- Rainproof, outdoor rated GFCI module
- Fully complies with NEC and OSHA regulations for construction sites
- Automatically resets to ON when plugged in or after power interruption
- Power Indicator lamp goes OFF if GFCI trips, power is interrupted or the GFCI is unplugged
- Open-Neutral protection immediately trips the GFCI if the neutral conductor on the line side is opened, eliminating the possibility of the GFCI having a live hot leg
3. Leviton T5280-W 15 Amp, 125 Volt, Tamper Resistant, Decora Duplex Surge Suppressor Receptacle, Straight Blade, Commercial Grade, Self Grounding, White
- Ideal for point-of-use surge protection in industrial, commercial and residential applications
- Normal and common mode surge protection (line to neutral, neutral to ground, and line to ground)
- LED monitor/indicator light shows protection status at a glance
- Single-gang matching wallplate included
- Decora brand designer-style receptacle compliments any interior and coordinates with Leviton’s complete line of Decora wiring devices
- Total Power Outlets : 2
Leviton T5280-W 15A TR SURGE RECPT
Ideal for point-of-use surge protection in industrial, commercial, and residential spaces, the Leviton T5280 Tamper-Resistant Surge-Protective Receptacle protects electronic devices from damage caused by sudden power surges. This tamper-resistant receptacle comes in white with a matching wall plate, and it includes an easy-to-see LED that indicates surge suppression status.
Tamper-resistant shutter mechanism prevents incidentalcontact with energized components (shown in white). View larger.
Safe Tamper-Resistant Design
As an industry pioneer, Leviton is the first to introduce tamper-resistant surge-protective receptacles. Each receptacle’s unique tamper-resistant shutter mechanism prevents incidental contact with energized components, making it both safe and effective.
Provides Protection up to 18,000 Amps of Surge Current
Fully compliant with the NEC 2008 and UL 1449 third edition, the T5280 provides normal- and common-mode, point-of-use protection for up to a total of 18,000 amps of surge current. A green LED light indicates surge suppression status, and the receptacle’s back- and side-wired design with durable metal mounting strap protects your electronics.
Affordable and Easy to Install
With its affordability and fast installation, it’s easy to upgrade to the T5280. You can place it anywhere there’s an existing standard electrical outlet and enjoy the assurance that your electronic equipment is safe.
Variety of Choices to Suit Your Needs
No matter where you need a surge-protective receptacle, it’s easy to find the model that’s best for your space. You can choose among single and duplex versions and a wide variety of color options–not only to match your decor, but also to identify different types of equipment or applications.
Compliancy and Warranty Information
Tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41 standards for Category A and B environments and UL 1449 (Third Edition) listed, the Leviton T5280 Surge-Protective Receptacle is backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Leviton T5280 Tamper-Resistant Surge-Protective Receptacle, single-gang matching wall plate, and instruction sheet.
4. Voltage Protector Brownout Surge Refrigerator 1800 Watts Appliance
Nippon Refrigerator Surge Protector, White, PROTECT-RF
5. Cable Matters 4 Prong Dryer Cord (30 AMP Appliance Power Cord with Dryer Plug/Dryer Power Cord) – 10 Feet (NEMA 14-30P to 4-Wire)
- 4 PRONG DRYER CORD for a 30A 4-wire dryer connection
- 4-prong 30A 14-30R outlets are commonly found in homes built after 2000 for a dryer power cord 4 prong compatible
- 4 WIRE DRYER CORD with a NEMA 14-30 plug fits most newer dryer models
- Purchase an appliance power cord for a new dryer that is often sold with out the power cord
- HEAVY DUTY 10 GAUGE dryer cord 4 prong is rated to support up to 250V / 7500 watts
- A SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord with insulated thermoplastic construction is rated to support up to 300V to prevent overheating
- RUGGED & SAFE with a right-angle dryer plug that connects securely into the outlet
- 30A 14-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary
- Color-coded cords are designed with molded ring terminals for easy installation
- Strain relief bracket supports the weight of the cord at the dryer end
- ELECTRIC DRYER POWER CORD replacement is compatible with newer model top loader, front loader and steam dryers from Whirlpool, Kenmore, Sears, LG and more
- A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this dryer appliance cord
6. Leviton W5320-T0W 15 Amp, 125 Volt, Weather and Tamper Resistant, Duplex Receptacle, Grounding, Side and Quickwire, White
- Made with Special Ultraviolet Stable Plastic to prevent discoloration
- Shutter mechanism inside the receptacle blocks access to the contacts unless a two-prong plug is inserted, helping ensure hairpins, keys, etc., will be locked out
- Shallow design for maximum wiring room and Break-off plaster ears for best flush alignment
- Tamper/Weather Resistant Receptacle is ideal in damp or wet locations
- Double-wipe power contacts for maximum conductivity and plug retention
R62-W5320-T0W Features: -Receptacle.-Duplex.-Tamper resistant.-Rust resistant. Color/Finish: -Color: White. Specifications: -15 Amper. Dimensions: -4.25″ H x 2.25″ W x 1.69″ D, 0.2 lb.
From the Manufacturer
Leviton’s comprehensive Residential Grade Receptacles portfolio includes devices rated for all residential applications in a variety of standard configurations. They are produced in an array of colors in both Decora and traditional styles. All duplex receptacles are designed with thermoplastic construction and feature a shallow build for maximum wiring room. Each duplex is also equipped with break-off plaster ears and tabs to allow for easy alignment and two-circuit conversion. 15 Amp, 125 Volt, Weather and Tamper Resistant, Duplex Receptacle, Grounding, with Side wired and Quickwire, White.
7. Leviton 5280-W 15 Amp, 125 Volt, Decora Plus Duplex Surge Suppressor Receptacle, Straight Blade, Industrial Grade, Self Grounding, White
Whole House Surge Protection
With the popularity of home automation devices, smart appliances, and other electronic equipment in today’s homes, the requirement for “whole house” surge protection has become a necessity.
The bottom line is surges or spikes can actually destroy any sensitive electronics within the device we use in our homes — such as high-definition TVs, computers, refrigerators, microwave ovens and more. Damage can range from complete failure to a reduction in useful life. So how do you protect your home from these damaging surges? You need to implement “Whole House Surge Protection,” which requires three types of surge protective devices at three levels within the home. At the meter, the panel and the device, Leviton can protect you with a whole house surge protection network.
Type 1 Surge Protective Devices are mounted on the line side of the main service entrance (between the utility pole and where your electricity enters your service panel). These devices protect against external surges caused by lightning or utility capacitor bank switching.
Type 2 Surge Protective Devices are mounted to the load side of an electric service panel and protect against residual lightning energy and other internally generated surges, such as those caused by off/on switching of pumps, motors, HVAC units, etc.
Type 3 Surge Protective Devices are typically used with TVs, computers, smart appliances and other sensitive electronic equipment. These devices provide point-of-use protection and are the last line of defense against voltage surges.
Good, Better, Best Approach to Whole House Surge Protection
Good-Surge protective outlet or surge protective strips to plug your tablet, refrigerator, or even your HDTV into.
Better-Surge protective outlet or surge protective strips and surge protective panel that protects your main electrical panel.
Best-Surge protective outlet or Surge Protective Strips and Surge Protective Panel that protects your main electrical panel and a Meter Socket Adapter you would install by your main service entrance (between the utility pole and where your electricity enters your service panel).
What’s in the Box
Leviton 5280 Decora Duplex Surge Suppressor Receptacle, single-gang matching wall plate and instruction sheet.
Leviton 5280 Decora Duplex Surge Suppressor Receptacle At A Glance:
- Available in 15 amp, 125-volt ratings
- Indicator light provides visual indication that equipment is being protected
- Advanced EMI/RFI Noise Filtering
- Two outlets: multi-line surge protection (L-N, L-G, and N-G)
- Features diagnostic LED for power and surge protection status
- Back and side-wired design with durable metal mounting strap
- Point-of-use protection for up to 18,000 amps of surge current total
- Wide variety of color options aid in identifying different types of equipment or applications
- 10-year limited warranty
8. OAONAN GFCI Replacement Plug Assembly 2-Prongs with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter Safety RCD Protection for Pool Pump,Power Pressure Washer,Air Conditioner,Hair Dryer and so on (15Amp 2-wires)
- 【Easy to Install】Ground fault circuit interrupter with surge protection
- 【Safety Leakproof】Replacing your general plug of power tool with this GFCI Plug, to protect you from electric shock
- 【Durable】ETL listed,rugged design and construction, built to withstand heavy use
- 【Clear Instructions】Power indicator lamp goes OFF if GFCI trips, power is interrupted or GFCI is unplugged
- 【Widely Use】Replacement GFCI plug unit for washing machine, air conditioner,hair Dryer,other electrical appliances
This attachable safety GFCI Plug earth leakage protection device is widely used to replace the general PLUG of your power tools and home appliances, such as pressure washer, hair blower, hairdryer, vacuum cleaner, air conditioner, bathroom heater, aqaurium, pool pump and all the Christmas cords that plug into each other. It will trip off when it detect current loss, to protect people from electric shock.
How to use?
(1) Cut off the original electrical plug and wired up this GFCI plug.
(2) Place the Hot wire and the Neutral wire under the matched screw.
(3) Install the strain-relief clamp (the u-shaped piece of metal) over the outer cable exterior to help prevent a pulling force from pulling the wires out from the screws that are supplying the electricity
(4) Test it and make sure the red indicator light is ON before using.
How to test? (1) Power on
(2) Press RESET button, red indicator light ON
(3) Press TEST button, red indicator light OFF
Name: Replacement GFCI Plug 2-Prongs
Rated Voltage: 125VAC, 60Hz
Rated Current: 15Amp
Residual Current: 5mA
Tripping Time: ≤0.1ms
Voltage Withstand: 2000V
Endurance Test Time: 6000
Limited Current: 250A
9. The Eaton WD1252 2-Pole 3-Wire 50-Amp 125-Volt Surface Mount Power Receptacle, Black
- Features heavy galvanized steel and mounting strap to resist corrosion.
- Patented lay-in terminals accept up to #4 AWG
- Back features concentric knockouts and an adjustable cord clamp to allow wiring from back and bottom
- Features 2-Pole/3-Wiring with a Nema Standard of 6-50R with 125/250 Voltage
- To be used with aluminum or copper wiring
- Total Power Outlets : 1
The Eaton WD1252 50-Amp 125-Volt Surface Mount Power Receptacle has a heavy duty design and construction that is ideal for any high amperage industrial and commercial power connectivity application. This surface receptacle features heavy gauged galvanized steel mounting strap and a glass reinforced nylon body. This heavy-duty non-grounding application has 2-Pole/3-Wire features and a NEMA standard of 6-50R with 125/250-Voltage. This surface receptacle has a patented lay-in terminal that allows it to except wire up to #4 on the American Wire Gauge (AWG). Its back features concentric knockouts and an adjustable cord clamp to allow wiring from the back and bottom to fit your convenience. It is to be used with aluminum or copper wire. Eaton is a trusted name in electrical products. Eaton is committed to providing products that increase productivity, energy efficiency, safety at work and in the home, and produce reliable performance. Whether a home-Feets style is traditional, modern, casual, cozy or rustic, it will demand more from wiring devices than in years past. Eaton is dedicated to providing the up-to-date wiring device solutions that today-Feets homes need.
10. 2 Pack Voltage Protector Brownout Surge Refrigerator 1800 Watts Appliance
USED ON: Refrigerators, Freezers, Water Coolers or any Appliance with a max current of 15 amps.
Protect your appliance from HIGH voltage (140 VAC) or LOW Voltage (90 VAC) by interrupting the current flow.
Over Voltage Disconnection
3 Minutes Safety Cycle
3 Modes LED Indicator
Detachable Ground Wire
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Sears Appliance Outlet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!