533 reviews analysed
1. VIOFO A119 V3 2560 x 1600P Quad HD+ Dash Camera with GPS Logger 2020 Edition
- QUAD HD+ RECORDING: Featuring an entirely new chipset design & Sony sensor to support Quad HD+ recording in 2560 x 1600P / 2560 x 1440P at 30fps to create high quality, vivid and detailed images in various lighting environments.
- SONY 5MP STARVIS SENSOR: Experience the new Sony Starvis 5MP technology with detailed, brighter and crystal-clear images captured in day-or-night time lighting for super clear and consistent night vision.
- MOTION & COLLISION DETECTION: Using the camera’s G-Sensor and State-of-the-Art motion detection technology, video footage is now intelligently captured in parking mode when moving objects and/or impacts are detected while the vehicle is parked. Files are flagged as important and protected onto the SD card for review.
- PRE & POST BUFFERED RECORDING: Capture the whole story of the events leading up to and after events or collisions with intelligent recording technology that automatically saves footage both 15-seconds before and 30-seconds after a detected collision and/or event.
- TRUE PARKING MODE: Forget the old and conventional style of parking mode ‘frame-by-frame’ recording. This camera’s video segments are captured in full-continuous clips while the vehicle is parked, rather than strung together ‘frame-by-frame’.
2. VicoVation Vico-MF1 Full 1080p Dash Camera With A12 Chipset
- Full 1080p with A12 chipset and 2-megapixel image sensor
- f/1.8 aperature, 6G glass lens with 160 degree FOV
- 3″ TFT LCD Screen, G-Sensor – Automatically Lock Files Upon Impact
- Parking Mode with Hot Switching Key, 128GB Memory Cards Supported
- Aluminum Casing & Multi-directional Brackets (suction and adhesive mounts), Optional GPS (not included)
The VicoVation Vico-MF1 is VicoVation’s new entry level dash camera. It has the Ambarella A12LA25 chipset and a 2-megapixel image sensor. With an f/1.8 aperture, the MF1 offers good low light performance and the 6G glass lens offers a 160 degree wide field of view with crisp, clear images. The MF1 sports a premium aluminum design with multi-directional mounting brackets. It comes with a suction mount and an adhesive mount. Included in the box: MF1 dash camera, suction mount, adhesive mount and a 13 foot microUSB car adapter. **Please note that the 30mm CPL filter for the Vico-MF3 it not compatible with the Vico-MF1. Do Not use SanDisk Ultra memory cards.
3. Garmin Dash Cam 55, 1440p 2.0" LCD Screen, Extremely Small GPS-Enabled Dash Camera with Voice Control, Loop Recording, G-Sensor and Driver Alerts, Includes Memory Card
- Extremely small GPS-enabled dash cam, inconspicuous when magnetically mounted on windshield
- High-quality 3. 7 megapixel camera with 1440P video capture
- works even in low-light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings plus alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras
- Voice control allows you to start/stop recording, take a still picture or start/stop the travel apse photo capture Feature
- Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.
The extremely small and discreet Dash Cam 55 does more than just record your drive. It starts recording automatically and saves footage in case of incidents. It also captures high-quality 1440P eyewitness video recordings and provides advanced driver alerts for forward collision and lane departure warnings Plus Red light and speed cameras. You just look ahead and drive. With your voice, you can command dash Cam 55 to start/stop audio recording, take a still picture or start/stop the travelers video capture feature -an easy, fun way to share driving footage and condense hours of driving into minutes of highlights. And with the virb mobile app downloaded on your smartphone, it’s easy to wirelessly sync videos from dash Cam 55 to your phone and share the videos with friends. Before you can record videos while parked, you must connect your camera to the Dash Cam parking mode cable accessory
NOTICE: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.
4. VicoVation Vico Opia2 2K Ultra-HD 1440p HDR Dashcam
With the powerful Ambarella A12 processor and 4 megapixels CMOS, the Vico-Opia2 delivers footage that’s sharper, richer and more detailed. Combined with brand new, powerful features: the upgraded Smart Parking Surveillance and Time-Lapse Video, the Vico-Opia2 is the most advanced, highest-performing VicoVation dash camera ever. Recording resolution on Vico-Opia2 goes all the way up to 2K Ultra-HD 1440p HDR (2560×1440 HDR). Image quality has been increased by almost 2 times the resolution of 1080p.Get ready to receive a full experience of stunning images with vivid colors, delivered by the 4 Megapixel image sensor.2K Ultra-HD 1440p HDR Opia2 was born to pursue the best [email protected] High Speed Recording allows Opia2 users to record at 60 frames per second and perform slow motion playback. You won’t miss a detail on any crucial recordings caught on camera! Brand New Ultra-HDR Technology, Opia2 is equipped with double-exposure merging technology. It merges 60 fps into a 30 fps video resulting in a much better image quality. By leveraging the brightness of long exposure and converging the brightness of short exposure, it is able to create the perfect luminous balance and gives incredibly high quality images. With the advanced 3D-DNR technology and high ISO values, you can now see better at night. The Opia2 has a 6G Lens and F2.0 Aperture, creating high luminance flux videos during both day and night.SanDisk Ultra cards are not supported.Please use a quality memory card with a fast write speed.
5. BlackboxMycar Vicovation Vico-Opia1 SONY STARVIS Full HD 1080p SDR WiFi Smart CarCam (solo)
- SONY STARVIS™ BSI CMOS Sensor. Best Image Quality 1080p Full HD, Outstanding Visibility.
- F/1.4 Aperture, 145° Wide Angle Viewing.
- 7G Glass Mega Pixel Lens – Sharp & Clear
- Built-in 802.11n WiFi, Support Smartphone with OpiaViewer App
- Circular Recording/Emergency Record/Seamless Record/Engine-on Auto Recording
Equipped with all new sony starvis™ bsi cmos sensor, vico-opia1 delivers outstanding visibility under low light with amazing premium video. Built-in wifi 802.11n, opia1 supports smartphone with opiaviewer app, simply viewing/setting/archive via smartphone. Combined with smart parking surveillance, opia1 includes auto motion detection and auto time lapse features. Vico-Opia1 wifi is the best image quality and the most advanced vicovation dashcam ever.
6. VicoVation Vico-Mory GPS Dashcam
VICO-MORY GPS. EQUIPPED WITH SONY EXMOR 1080P HIGH SENSITIVITY CMOS SENSOR, VICO-MORY DELIVERS CRYSTAL CLEAR IMAGES EVEN UNDER LOW LIGHT. BUILT-IN GPS FOR POSITION/SPEED OVERLAY WITH LDWS/FCWS ADAS FUNCTIONS.
7. Vicovation Vico-Marcus Series 52mm CPL Filter
Vico Marcus/Opia2 series 52 mm CPL filter used along with Vicovation Marcus/Opia2 camera to reduce the reflection effect from the windshield, getting more saturated and beautiful video.
8. TOGUARD Dual Dash Cam with IR Night Vision, HD 1080P Front and 720P Inside Cabin Dash Camera 1.5 inch LCD Screen 310° Wide Angle Dual Lens Car Driving Recorder for Uber Cars Truck Taxi
- 【FHD 1080P Dual Lens Dash Cam】 With a 1.5-inch LCD screen, the 6-glass HD dual lens dash cam simultaneously records front at 1920x1080P with 30fps and inside at 1080x720P with 25fps, which provides sharp high-quality videos/images and powerful evidence in case of an accident. Perfect for Uber/Taxi/Rideshare drivers or people who need to record both scenery and happy time with your families.
- 【Excellent Night/Day Vision & HDR Technology】 The interior facing camera with 4 infrared LED lights and F/1.8 aperture can handle low light conditions and ensure flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark at night. Equipped with HDR technology, the front camera provides great exposure and dynamic range in low light conditions.
- 【Compact Design & Wide Angle Lens】 A well-built elliptical cylinder compact body makes it ideal for discreet recording when you don’t want individuals outside to notice your dash cam setup. The 170°wide angle front lens and 140°cabin lens capture the whole road in front of you from the edges of your windscreen and simultaneously record what is happening inisde the cabin.
- 【Loop Recording & G-sensor】 Continuous loop recording will automatically overwrite the oldest footage, so you don’t need to worry about your memory card running out of space. Combined with G-sensor (built-in acceleration collision sensor), the dash cam front and inside will lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten when it detects a sudden shake/collision, which can be used as evidence and insurance claims during car accidents.
- 【Parking Monitor & Reliable After-sales Service】 Combined with parking monitor, the dash cam will automatically power on and start recording when it detects external force, providing you with security every moment. Professional customer service will work on fixing any issue within 24 hours. You will enjoy the best shopping experience!
9. Dual Dash cam | VAVA Dual 1920x1080P FHD | Front and Rear Dash Camera | 2560x1440P Single Front| for Cars with Wi-Fi | Night Vision | Parking Mode | G-Sensor | WDR | Loop Recording| Support 128GB Max
- Dual 1080P Dash Cam: The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or Single front camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD [email protected] video resolution.
- Dash cam with night vision: Utilize Sony sensor improves Exmor R’s low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments and Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- day or night.
- Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP: With built-in Wi-Fi and VAVA Dash App (on Google or APP store), easily access to the configure, live stream, playback, download and share incredible HD video to the social media, such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Loop recording: Seamless Loop recording will be automatically activated when start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in 1 , 2 or 3-minute segments with an auto-looping mechanism. Support up to 128GB card( Class 10). Note: The 128GB Card not Included.
- Compact Design & Super Easy Installation: Low-profile design allows the VAVA Dash cam to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead
- When plugged in, operates at 14°F-122°F. Using battery power (for the parking monitor), operates at 32°F-158°F.
VAVA Dash cam features NT96663 CPU that records at 60 frames per second in 1080p resolution. And built-in Sony IMX323 CMOS image sensor provides crisp, smooth and wide footage, even in night.
10. BlackVue Power Magic Pro with 2 x Low Profile, 2 x Mini, 2 x ATO Fuse Taps and 5amp Fuses for ANY Blackbox Dash CAM Parking Mode
Power Magic Pro
Hardwiring Kit with Parking Mode Switch.
Enjoy your dashcam¡¯s Parking Mode.
Protect your car¡¯s Battery.
PROTECT YOUR BATTERY. ENJOY PARKING MODE.
Power Magic Pro supplies power to your BlackVue from your vehicle¡¯s battery according to the configured voltage and timer to prevent vehicle battery discharge.
PARKING MODE SWITCH
Parking Mode Switch ON: Power Magic Pro supplies your BlackVue with power e
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vico Dash Camera For Cars for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!