Finding your suitable readers for work sharp combo is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for work sharp combo including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
668 reviews analysed
1. Work Sharp Combo Knife Sharpener – Bench-top Solution for Sharpening Outdoor Knives, Pocket Knives, Kitchen Knives, and serrations.
- FAST – a few passes through the sharpener puts a sharp edge on your blade
- CONSISTENT – the fixed sharpening guide & flexible abrasive belt create a precision cutting edge every time
- VERSATILE – sharpens every Knife you own, including serrated blades
- ABRASIVE BELTS & CERAMIC HONE – long lasting, cool cutting, & create a convex edge that cuts better & lasts longer than a flat ground edge. Tapered fine grit honing rod refines smooth edges & easily sharpens large & small serrations
- PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY – This tool was engineered and assembled by hard working Americans. Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon.
- For over 40 years we have been creating industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA.
The Combo Knife Sharpener is a complete bench-top solution for sharpening outdoor knives, pocket knives, kitchen knives, and serrations.
The Combo Knife Sharpener combines our power sharpening technology (flexible abrasive belts) with our manual sharpening technology (angle-guided ceramic honing). This combination of technologies and features create a fast, easy, and very effective sharpening system for every knife owner.
Flexible Belt Technology creates a superior convex cutting edge on your knife. This type of edge is the choice of professionals and knife makers for its ability to cut better and stay sharp longer than flat ground edges. The Combo Sharpener uses a ½” x 10″ premium 3M™ abrasive belt – engineered for cool sharpening and long life. The abrasive is designed and intended for metal grinding applications and will sharpen any type of blade steel without over-heating your blade.
The sharpener uses precise 25° angle guides for both sharpening and honing. The innovative Tapered Ceramic Rod will hone every knife you own to a razor-sharp edge, and will sharpen most any size serration. You can now successfully sharpen all your serrated knives with a single, easy to use tool.
2. Work Sharp Official Combo Knife Sharpener Replacement Belt Kit
- Replacement belts for the Work Sharp Combo Knife Sharpener
- Includes three (3) P120 abrasive belts by 3M
- Engineered abrasives are designed specifically for metal removing and polishing applications
- Cool cutting characteristics do not alter blade temper
- Long lasting abrasives provide consistent results over the life of the belt
Replacement Belt Kit for the Work Sharp Combo Knife Sharpener (model WSCMB, sold separately). Contains three P120 abrasive belts by 3M™. These long lasting, cool cutting engineered abrasive belts are a direct replacement for the Work Sharp Combo Knife Sharpener. Belt size is ½” x 10″ and do not fit other Work Sharp products.
3. Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener – precision sharpening guides, premium flexible abrasive belts, repeatable and consistent results, Standard Packaging
- Sharpen every knife you own like a pro quickly, easily and with repeatable, consistent results. Creates the sharpest blades you’ve ever had!
- Easily Replaceable Abrasive Grit Belts. Comes with premium abrasive belts to meet all your sharpening needs: Coarse (P80), Medium (P220) and Fine (6000). Abrasive belts won’t burn or damage blade steel during sharpening.
- Precision sharpening guides provide fast, easy, repeatable and consistent results. Kitchen Knife guide sharpens blades to a 40° angle – Outdoor Knife Guide sharpens to a 50° angle.
- Can also be used to sharpen a wide range of bladed shop tools and lawn and garden tools such as Lawn Mower Blades, Garden Pruners, Shears, Shovels, Scrapers and more. Also makes the ideal hand held detail grinder
- 1-year warranty – warranty only valid for North American 110v power source applications. Use of power converters for 220V not recommended. Can be run with 12V power inverter (min. 150 watt) from car, truck, RV, boat, etc.
4. Work Sharp Culinary E4 Kitchen Knife Sharpener
- Factory-sharp edges: The only kitchen knife sharpeners using flexible sharpening belts – the same method used by manufacturers to sharpen their knives.
- Sharpen any knife, any brand: designed to accommodate all the popular knife styles and brands from high-end exotic steels to the most basic cutlery. Even sharpens serrated knives, kitchen scissors, and poultry shears.
- Built in vacuum: The only knife sharpener with a built-in vacuum to keep counters clean from sharpening debris. Other sharpeners are best kept away from where food is prepared, but Work Sharp culinary electric sharpeners are designed to work in harmony with your kitchen.
5. Work Sharp WSKTS Knife and Tool Sharpener and Replacement Belt Kit
- Bundle includes Work Sharp WSKTS Knife and Tool Sharpener and Replacement Belt Kit
- Sharpen every knife you own like a pro quickly, easily, and with repeatable, consistent results
- Precision sharpening guides provide fast, easy, repeatable and consistent results
- 1-year warranty valid for North American 110v power source applications
- Specific grit selection for optimum sharpening performance
6. Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition – sharpening angles from 15° to 30°, flexible abrasive belts, variable speed motor, multi-positioning sharpening
- ADJUSTABLE SHARPENING GUIDE – produce precise edge bevels from 15° to 30°. motor- 120Vac/1.5 amp. Duty cycle-1 hr Continuous
- VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR – handle every sharpening task, from grinding to honing. More power with improved cooling & the option of slow speed honing or high speed grinding
- PREMIUM FLEXIBLE ABRASIVE BELTS – deliver a strong, long lasting razor-sharp convex edge
- FAST, PRECISE, & REPEATABLE – sharpening results with no set up or calibration time. The 6000 grit belt measures ½ x inches) for better contact with Serrations, gut hooks and other hard to reach edges
- PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY – Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years we have been engineering industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA.
Work Sharp partnered with legendary hall-of-fame knife maker Ken Onion to develop a new knife and tool sharpening platform with expanded features! The combination of Work Sharp engineering and Ken Onion’s industrial design has created a fast, easy and stylish way to sharpen all your knives and tools with precision and repeatability.
The Ken Onion Edition Knife & Tool Sharpener is designed to sharpen every knife you own. Using a fully adjustable precision sharpening guide, variable speed motor and wide, flexible abrasive belts, it sharpens pocket & hunting knives, serrated knives, kitchen knives and any other shape or type of blade you own. Professional blade makers like Ken Onion use flexible belts to put a razor sharp edge on their blades, now you can have the same technology in your home or shop. Work Sharp Engineered and Ken Onion Designed to deliver the pinnacle of knife sharpening.
7. Work Sharp Guided Sharpening System
- PIVOT-RESPONSE TECHNOLOGY – allows you to use the same sharpening technique for curved & straight blades. With pivot-response engaged, the entire diamond plate pivots to follow the edge profile, successfully creating a consistent edge along the entire length of the blade
- PRECISION ANGLE GUIDES – interchangeable angle guides establish optimum sharpening angles. Guides are easily flipped from 17° to 20° to accommodate a wide range of knives. Magnets secure the guides during sharpening & interchanged without tools or calibration
- Pivot response puts the skill in the tool and sharpening easy
- CERAMIC FIELD HONE – packable ceramic field hone sharpens recurve blades, serrated knives, fish hooks, & stows away as a light weight sharpener for touch-up sharpening in the field. Includes three ceramic rods: small & medium diameter for serrations & three position large rod
- PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY – This tool was engineered and assembled by hard working Americans. Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years we have been creating industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA.
Other Info: Ceramic field hone: 2 grit large rod, medium and small ceramic rods. Plate holder: 320 grit coarse and 600 grit fine diamond plates. Pivot response lock. 17 degrees and 20 degrees interchangeable angle guides. For use with straight and curved blades. Hang Packaged.
8. Work Sharp WSSA0002012 Knife & Tool Sharpener Replacement Belt Kit (WSKTS & WSKTS-KT)
9. Work Sharp WSSAKO81112 Blade Grinder Attachment
Other Info: Kit includes blade grinding attachment that quickly installs to KTS-KO base. Five abrasive belts (P120-Extra coarse, X65-coarse, X22-Medium, X4-Fine, and 12000 Extra Fine). Adjustable center distance and angle lever. Reference plate. Bench mounting tab. Hub fastener. 90° grind plate. Boxed. For use with The Ken Onion Edition Work Sharp Knife and Tool Sharpener only. Does not fit the original sharpener.
10. EDC Micro Sharpener & Knife Tool
- Diamond/ceramic sharpening – quickly sharpens and hones any steel blades so you always have a sharp knife
- Angle guides – consistent angle every time, makes sharpening fast and easy
- Knife maintenance tools – Bit driver and Torx bits: T6, T8, and T10 bits allow for easy knife hardware tuning
- Work Sharp quality – industry leading materials and industrial design for a durable, sturdy sharpening tool
- On the go – everywhere you use a knife or hand tool – in the field, on the boat, on the jobsite, in the yard, out at camp
EDC Micro Sharpener & Knife Tool
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Work Sharp Combo for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!